Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Just seen their winner again, fucking shite goal to give away.

Yaya awful, no midfield getting at Lamela, Ota jumping out when no need, and then fucking Kolarov just letting Eriksen run away from him.

Not that bad today - didn't deserve to lose. But no way did we do enough to win. Indeed, the way we are playing, we will lose to Chelsea, Liverpool twice and Dynamo Kiev. Not in any way good enough. No passion and no effort till we fall behind.

Back to back home defeats to title rivals says it all about the manager and squad. We are light years from the team we were. Didn't even start properly until the pen. We look old and bereft of ideas. People saying there were positives today make me laugh do they honestly expect Spurs Leicester and Arsenal to implode? Pellegrini not gonna get lucky again. No gerrard slips this time and no games in hand. Thank god Utd are keeping us in top four.

I have never been so angry than today after a game.
The blatant cheating **** that is cuntenberg giving that penalty just wants me want to punch some ****.

I've not got the time nor the inclination to read 49 pages having just arrived home, freezing and hungry, so whilst my tea is cooking please let me just say that:
I didn't think any of our players had a bad game today, some weren't as good as they have been/can be but they all fought for the team. Was a bit surprised when Clichy was subbed as I felt he was doing ok but then Kolarov did quite well as well. So swings and roundabouts I guess.

What did for us today............... or rather WHO did for us today, was that cheating little twerp Clattenburg. He should never, ever be allowed to referee a match again, especially one of ours and we should put an official complaint in against him. I will say no more............ well in this post I won't!!!

Clattenburg is a twerp, a cheat and a stupid little man!!!

Out of interest, would have replaced him with Kolarov or Demichellis in centre mid today?

Sometimes this season he's been awful. Today wasn't one of those days.
He was awful. I'd have played either, or the EDS lads. The difference i intensity when another mdfielder comes into challenge a player compared to Toure is incredible. Toure tried it early on and took his man ou he was so late. Clattenberg let him off with a talking to. He tried noticeably harder than he has in recent weeks. He even closed the keeper down which I have never seen him do before but he was totally gone.

I sit close up to the pitch and you really notice the physical contribution of players when you are that close. Toure is like a fish out of water and a huge drain on the team. In a close fought midfield battleyou need players who will move into space when we have the ball to give an option to a team mate, or accelerate and close someone down when we lose the ball. He did try today, but he was still very very poor.

I am sorry to go about this, but I find it amazing that the manager doesn't see this. it's alarming. And it is the biggest single problem our team has.

it was better, it was ok, it wasn't a pen, it was a bad miss by silve blah blah blah, facts my fellow blues, the Prem and its vast amount of money is producing faster fitter teams, added to that the superb scouting by lower teams and the passion of lesser players to win, has created a league of equal ability if not better than most of the so called bigger teams, West Ham and Payet, Leicester and Mahrez, to name but a few, have scouted and bought players way above the ability of the likes of sterling, depay, firminho, Falcao etc, add to this the standard of managers coming to the Prem and it has created a very even keel and in some cases they are leaving us stranded on the pitch.
Hence the many defeats the many losses against the top sides and the many injuries of are aging struggling to keep up players, we are a good side and on our day we can beat anyone, but reality is, we're getting caught up rapidly and need the new fresh approach of pep and the influx of talent irrelevant of cost low or high, the outgoing will be as big as the incoming and I'm certain the decks will be cleared and vastly different to today's average performance. We are nearly done as a team but not quite finished.

I've not got the time nor the inclination to read 49 pages having just arrived home, freezing and hungry, so whilst my tea is cooking please let me just say that:
I didn't think any of our players had a bad game today, some weren't as good as they have been/can be but they all fought for the team. Was a bit surprised when Clichy was subbed as I felt he was doing ok but then Kolarov did quite well as well. So swings and roundabouts I guess.

What did for us today............... or rather WHO did for us today, was that cheating little twerp Clattenburg. He should never, ever be allowed to referee a match again, especially one of ours and we should put an official complaint in against him. I will say no more............ well in this post I won't!!!

Clattenburg is a twerp, a cheat and a stupid little man!!!

Pretty much how I saw it as well.

Good post. Pretty much how i see it.
Decent performance

Shocking decision

Didn't deserve to lose

Not going to call out Pelligrini today, not his fault.

However the stats are now pretty stinking and when you look at the bigger picture we are a shadow of the team we were

Its a case now of suck it and see in terms of the season, I'd gladly take a CL spot now.

In respect of numbers nothing has changed aside from having a game less, but we ain't winning no league I think we all know that. Not good enough, we have lost our backbone and look so tepid and timid compared to a couple of years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.