Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

Not much difference between the two sides in terms of performance; the end result was maybe harsh, however, Spurs made the most of their chances and we didn't, so fair play to them.

Of course it was never a penalty; up until that though I think it was a poor game from both teams and heading towards a dull 0-0.

Positives of course were VK getting through 90 mins and looking comfortable; also Kelechi should gain further confidence now after scoring his first goal against a 'top' side, and hopefully Manuel will believe in him a bit more as well now.

Yaya's had some stick but thought he was a bit better today. Would like to have seen Celina brought on for Sterling in last five mins although can understand why Manuel didn''t do that.

hate to ask this because it has probably been discussed to death, so i apologise in advance.

But is there any chance at all Pep Guardiola wont come if we dont qualify for the CL?

The last 30 minutes of the game today shows you, in quite simple terms ... we could have battered them. Our manager was content for 60 minutes for us not to.

good performance all in all but we haven't been that consistent in all honesty. We just seem so shit going forward its depressing, especially when we have a manager that prides himself on attacking football.

Title has gone but unlike most i have been xonvinced for some time we have been nowhere near the standard needed to see it throuh so not at all shocked.

Back to back home losse hurts though....at least there is a gap to 5th and those below us are even worse than we are sothink we will be ok for top 4 still.

HOW has the title gone FFS? We're 6 points behind with 36 to play for.

Guardiola - Tactical Genius
Pellegrini - Tactical Neanderthal
He is one of the worst managers City have ever had. His selections and subs are inexplicable

We played better today inspite of Pellegrini and if we fail to qualify for the Champions League it will be his fault. He is putting it all at risk with his crazy selection of a player who is finished.

I can't understand why we don't hustle a team when they are building up from their defence. We give teams a visa cum passport to advance as far as they want without any hindrance. We were better, way better, when Carlos was running around like a bull on the pampas. Not Pellegrini's method at all, but defenders will love the time they get on the ball when they come to The Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.