Post Match Thread: City vs Spurs

If we don't win the title this season then the pellegrini era will and should be regarded as failure. The guy has already underachieved and is until this day relying on Mancini singings.

If we don't absolutely dick Villa in the next home game then we don't even deserve CL next season.

We didn't deserve that but it shouldn't take a goal against us to start playing with some intensity. Remember the beginning of the season when we started every game with that much pace and vigor? What happened?

So the team that got us relegated from the First Division were fine but this one who have won leagues and cups you hate do you?

Do you think that maybe you're annoyed about the result and saying really stupid shit?
No, I don't, because that team was actually shit, and seeing us steal a point here and there was a better than expected result. For this team to be so consistently fucking shit for the first 60-70 minute of games, to have no creativity, to be so damn slow, so appalling at the back with the players we have? I think it is a perfectly reasonable position to take, and as a fan for as long as I have been I am perfectly allowed to hate an underperforming bunch of jokers playing for an inept manager.

But of course, on here, the happy clappers are always right. Lets all sit around and sing songs of how proud we are of this side for not being in league one like back in the bad old days. At least Kinky Goater Dickov etc gave a fuck, which only Iheanacho showed today.

When a decision to gift Spurs a penalty is so scandalous there should be only this being discussed. People still moaning about player performances need to give their agenda a rest for the night....just for once.

when are people going to wake up and except this manager excepts mediocrity. not a big game manager never will be.

The decision was shit, but i await the backlash when i say we got a massive run if the green to put us in a cup final, sterling over ran the ball by at least a yard, they say these things even themselves out, today he got given a penalty against him for a hand ball that wasn't, i didn't hear to many of us saying how corrupt football was that night, we were very unlucky to loose today, but top and bottom of it is we are not good enough this season, the players dont want it, rolled over by leicester last week, spuds 6 points off us, the players clearly dont want it enough

If you think that we have had the tub of the green in any way, shape or form this season then I suggest you get your eyes tested.

Time and time again we have been screwed over by poor officials. We habe had stone wall pens not given in both games v Leicester and been utterly robbed in both games against Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.