Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

All this scapegoat comments about Navas appalls me. He provides pace that we don't have elsewhere. Just heard their manager stating how outstanding he had been and how they had had to make changes to try and contain him.

All this scapegoat comments about Navas appalls me. He provides pace that we don't have elsewhere. Just heard their manager stating how outstanding he had been and how they had had to make changes to try and contain him.
Yeah. Have been pretty tough on him. There were worse players on the pitch today.

hats off to their manager never see managers come out and say we was their better team, touch of class that
I hope they get the 4th CL spot this season.

Won't forget their captain picking up Jenkinson and telling him off for time wasting. Bilic is a good manager. They obviously studies us meticulously.

Slaven Bilic post match interview describing Navas as brilliant and a handful, needing to make changes to try and containn him

Some right shit in this thread.

DeBruyne was fantastic today & Otamendi did really well, espcially as there was a fair bit of pace in their team.

Bad defending plus terrible finishing from Serge cost us. Don't understand taking off Kolarov for Kelechi. Surely has to be a wide player coming on.

Fucking Navas is a waste of space. The manager taking of Sterling and Kolarov was ridiculous as it isolated KDB on the left and all the play when down the right to be wasted by Navas the one trick pony. Why the fuck was Bony on the pitch? Why put Nacho on so late and with no left side to play with? Baffling!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.