Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Why should any of our team be ashamed, especially as most of you calling them out, obviously have no shame yourselves.
We lost, we at least deserved a draw. But shit happens. Looking forward to tuesday.

Piss poor first half. Why we play so slow is a mystery to me when we can see how much better we are when we up it as in the 2nd half.

Agree with others. Kun's number change has coincided with his worse spell in a City shirt. Should have been off for Bony instead of Raheem. Does Pellegrini lack the bottle to sub his superstar?

On a positive note de Bruyne looks one hell of a player. Otamendi had a great debut and imagine he will replace Mangala soon. Navas while brilliantly speedy and energetic yet again couldn't play the final ball. Sad cos I like him for his never say die attitude.

gkidding me post: 8884364 said:
All this scapegoat comments about Navas appalls me. He provides pace that we don't have elsewhere. Just heard their manager stating how outstanding he had been and how they had had to make changes to try and contain him.

Are you kidding me? He was abysmal, absolutely appaling performance

Fuck me that was frustrating. Ref was a joke. De bruyne looks class though! Our build up play is so slow and we seem to actually play for fucking corners and then start all over again, way too predictable as the second half wore on.

Was really unlucky today, thought we had some great moments going forward, any other game and we would have hit 5/6, hopefully we can sort it out for Sunderland

Otamendi, mangala and fernandinho didnt do to bad. They might not have been amazing but to say they should be ashamed is a bit much don't you think?

I'll give you Otamendi. Both Mangala and Fernandinho were at fault for the two goals.

Mangle should have closed Moses down for the 1st, Fernandinho's awful clearance/whatever the fuck that was for the 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.