Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

bad mistake changing the team......... sterling for bony big fuck up by the gaffer we lost momemtum big time
+1
Pelle seems to react when it's not needed and doze off when it's begging for a change. F me how useless Bony is.

bad mistake changing the team......... sterling for bony big fuck up by the gaffer we lost momemtum big time
I agree, we were seeing wave after wave of attacks and a goal seemed inevitable.Sometimes it's best to leave well alone.

@StuBrennanMEN Silva has a calf problem, no idea how long he is out. Mangala also injured

Thing is though, no Navas, its then Nasri, so slow build up continues. Criminal how Roberts never got on.

I agree Roberts should have had 15 mins, and was baffled with the Bony sub because it took De Bruyne out of the game a bit shoving him on the wing but for me Nasri is the lesser of two evils. I can't bare witness to Navas's crosses anymore, its going to give me a hernia.

On another day we could have won that 6-2. The chances we created were unbelievable. It's a shame that Kun is off his game as in form he would have bagged a few.

I thought KDB was the best player on the park. I thought Yaya had a tremendous second half, and Otamendi was very unlucky not to score from the flicked header.

I just don't get the Bony supporters. He doesn't look good enough to me.

I would have tried Patrick Roberts in the second half in place of Navas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.