Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

Navas was appalling... Tbf we did well in the 2nd half, just couldn't finish.. West ham did play well.. Just bad week

Oh well,might be what is needed people getting giddy about unbeaten season and all that crap,although for the life of me don't know how we didn't run out winners with all the chances second half,but sometimes you get games like that could have played till midnight without scoring a second...

Aguero was awful most of the game.
Bony does not deserve to wear our blue. Horrendous player.

though Otamendi was brilliant. Think we've got another fully committed Kompany style player with him.

Thought Navas again was decent tbh. Always looking to create.

Just gutted.

Shows that not buying a striker was criminal. Bony is useless. Navas gets in positions bit wow his final decision is shit time and time again. Sterling should have gone right and navas off. Bony shoudnt have come on.

Rubbish first half killed us.

On a normal day we win this easily. We gave away 2 sloppy goals which left West Ham something to hang onto. We battered them second half but couldn't find a way through. Sterling was poor as was Aguero. For me Sterling is yet to justify his price tag.

Roberts after 75 minutes for Navas. Why oh why wasn't that done? Kelechi over on the left is utterly retarded. Makes no sense whatsoever.

That irked me so much, and he didn't even get passed to either. Roberts would have offered something different and was amazed he didn't come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.