But it's also our first lose so I'll get over and so should the team

I'll only mention one negative
Navas He honestly can't be any worse at crossing the ball

Positives
KDB is one hell of a player and will be amazing this year
I'm scared for any team who doesn't decide to park the bus against us
And I can't wait till silva and KDB really get the play together
And we really need that yaya more often

So frustrating I can't remember a more one sided half of football when we didn't score in the 2nd half. What's the point of beating Everton away if we loss to West Ham at home. We lost the game early in the first half and gave ourself a mountain to climb

At the end of the day, this utterly diabolical ref was not the one who failed to convert about (seemingly) 50 scoring chances.

But

FOUR MINUTES OF STOPPAGE TIME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

With the subs, with that injury-faking twat accounting for four minutes on his own. For Adrian, who should have seen yellow at some point in the first half for time-wasting and this being prior to all his fucking time-wasting in the second half.

FOUR FUCKING MINUTES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is 1996 FA Cup phantom penno at the Swamp level of corrupt. What the actual fuck!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

On the plus side, KDB looks to have a football IQ of about a billion. Should pretty much have his name perma-written on the team sheet in the XI for my part. We'll score for fun this year, I think, and that will sort out almost all other issues.

Somewhat reminiscent of Villa away two years ago. Bossed the shit out of it and got nothing. Oh well, onward and upward. I think I am going to dye my hair ginger now - that's how impressed I was with him.

The endevour was there for the final 60 minutes, unfortunately you guys looked incoherent, and overly desperate in possession at times...like you were trying to batter down the doors instead of crafting something whilst truly being in control.

Its a shame because i didnt think the juve result would have this affect.

Oh, and once again navas is shit and shouldn't be starting games.

Bits of luck and some organised defending won West Ham that, never seen such a one sided match in that second half. Needed a moment of brilliance that didn't come. It's not a catastrophe, seen some decent glimpses in the second half. Kev is gonna be a city legend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.