Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

I know everyone will complain about Navas but I actually thought Kolarov was our worst performer. Shocking from him. I've been a big fan of him but hard to defend that performance. West Ham played like a small team, got 2 chances the whole game, won every decision, and had an amazing performance from their Gk. As for us, very disappointing, we were very unlucky, both with injuries (Kompany, Clichy, Zabaleta, Silva), as well as finishing our chances.

Blame me - i added him to my fantasy footy team

Appalling first 30 minutes conceeding 2 terrible goals....other than that weve battered them.

Navas is not good enough going forwards. On the plus side kdb and otamendi looked quality.

Hope mangala not injured too bad.

I know we lost, but why are people saying we were terrible (outside of navas). They got a scrappy goal, and just a great shot for the first. Outside of that, we played well. Bounces just did not go our way today.

I know everyone will complain about Navas but I actually thought Kolarov was our worst performer. Shocking from him. I've been a big fan of him but hard to defend that performance. West Ham played like a small team, got 2 chances the whole game, won every decision, and had an amazing performance from their Gk. As for us, very disappointing, we were very unlucky, both with injuries (Kompany, Clichy, Zabaleta, Silva), as well as finishing our chances.

KOLOROV MUST BE A BETTING MAN, got to be! WHO PUT THE COAST IN IVORY COAST fooking lazy half arsed 1/4 paced running on the spot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.