Post Match Thread: City vs West Ham

One of those days you get in football unfortunately.

Kun off the boil, Sterling also, Merlin injured and Komps missing has made it difficult but 2nd half we threw the kitchen sink at them and but for some fantastic defending and a little luck we would have got something.

Big plus was KdB who is going to be incredible.

Still top and still a magnificent start to the season.

Fucked it up in the first half
We took them too lightly and paid the price
Well to be fair, a great strike from a player that will never do it again in his career, and a corner defended poorly. They literally scored every chance they had in the first half. Even by our standards, that's unlucky.

Kevin De Bruyne is going to be fantastic for us. What an intelligent and gifted player he is. Makes this defeat a lot easier to swallow watching him bed in so soon and starting
to look the part. Brilliant performance and motm for me.

Roberts after 75 minutes for Navas. Why oh why wasn't that done? Kelechi over on the left is utterly retarded. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Such a frustrating performance. Aguero was poor, if I didn't know anything about the game I'd have thought Navas was playing for West Ham - his delivery was that poor at times it was almost a clearance, Bony didn't add a thing when he came on. De Bruyne was a positive.

two games we should have won , didnt get the run of the ball , didnt take our chances , and west ham have got to be the luckiest team around on another day that was 6 or 7 , cant really criticise the effort , but Navas was seriuosly wasteful when in very good positions , sterling also is not taking players on ,(thats what we bought him for) , KDB was superb Otamendi a good debut . Feel sorry for west ham because it looks like thy have used their good fortune up for the rest of the season.

Bony is shit.

If Aguero is injuried or isnt playing well, we are fucked.

I miss you Dzeko.

KDB is top class player, and Navas did good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.