Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell!! This place is bizzare. Boris - just listen to the man. He is incredibly intelligent.

Just let Teressa govern.
Jesus man, you can't even spell her name wrong!
It's Teresa not Teressa.
But there again it's Theresa not Teresa.
PS. Look what has happened to your last two political heroes - Boy George and Mavis - your backing for Boris is like the kiss of death.

What the hell!! This place is bizzare. Boris - just listen to the man. He is incredibly intelligent.

2585029041.jpg

Jesus man, you can't even spell her name wrong!
It's Teresa not Teressa.
But there again it's Theresa not Teresa.
PS. Look what has happened to your last two political heroes - Boy George and Mavis - your backing for Boris is like the kiss of death.

Met George recently and he was more impressive than I even imagined. Who is Mavis?

Rome was never built in a day.
Yep. I said when he was in the leadership race that I liked the guy. Seen him on Andrew Marr a few times, and he came across as honest and up front - never dodged a question. I knew he'd do well as people are just sick to fucking death of the camera friendly liars we've been spoon fed for the last 25+ years. However, he needs to do compromise to be elected. I'm not sure he can do that as i personally think he's far too left to give ground. The next few months will be very interesting - he's got a chance, but he definitely has to compromise some of his core beliefs to get elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.