Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I said when he was in the leadership race that I liked the guy. Seen him on Andrew Marr a few times, and he came across as honest and up front - never dodged a question. I knew he'd do well as people are just sick to fucking death of the camera friendly liars we've been spoon fed for the last 25+ years. However, he needs to do compromise to be elected. I'm not sure he can do that as i personally think he's far too left to give ground. The next few months will be very interesting - he's got a chance, but he definitely has to compromise some of his core beliefs to get elected.

"Compromise".

I keep seeing this banded about; but on what...??

So, 'Newsnight' had an interesting chat to a small snap shot of the vote and there is a tangible concern with a small amount of Labour voters (taking extrapolation into account) that seems to think Corbyn is not the leader they envisaged. The policies in the manifesto are fine, just the leader!

What this is, imo, is a personality gauge that people can't get over. I think some voters are still seeing a dishevelled, un-styled Corbyn rather than listening to the message they agree with.

As I say, I think it's a shallow pool, but significant as the B-liar legacy remnants still sticks to the party.

Crazy.

So, 'Newsnight' had an interesting chat to a small snap shot of the vote and there is a tangible concern with a small amount of Labour voters (taking extrapolation into account) that seems to think Corbyn is not the leader they envisaged. The policies in the manifesto are fine, just the leader!

What this is, imo, is a personality gauge that people can't get over. I think some voters are still seeing a dishevelled, un-styled Corbyn rather than listening to the message they agree with.

As I say, I think it's a shallow pool, but significant as the B-liar legacy remnants still sticks to the party.

Crazy.

May will inevitably implode, the Tories will stagger on, possibly under Boris, but Brexit will bury them in the opinion polls, but these Tory turkeys won't vote for Christmas. If they can avoid a split, they could still hang on until 2022.

Corbyn will be 73 in 2022, I'd be surprised if he took Labour in to that election.

Last edited:
You were cracking on about wanting to help 'poor Jim Smith' last week, well there's 70 odd and upward 'Jim Smiths' lying on the ground, down south! A tangible exercise in cost cutting and 'austerity' in full effect.

And what has Corbyn done to help them outside a hug?

Has he introduced new legislation to ensure tghs doesn't happen again and passed It?

No. Because he's unable to. Because he's not in Government. Because fanatics like you think politics is a competition about who can be ideologically superior.

So you have helped and will help no-one. You're a tediously useless entity.

Oh by the way.

The far left:

"Labour was overtaken by Blairites and wasn't real Labour!"

Also the far left:

"The guy who rebelled against the Labour Party more times than any Labour MP in history perfectly represents the Labour Party".

I guess what you need to do to be proper Labour in their eyes is constantly vote against the Labour Party. Somehow.

Oh by the way.

The far left:

Also the far left:

"The guy who rebelled against the Labour Party more times than any Labour MP in history perfectly represents the Labour Party".

I guess what you need to do to be proper Labour in their eyes is constantly vote against the Labour Party. Somehow.

radicalisation isn't just the easy IS target. It's all over this thread and social media and is equally fascinating and concerning. The bollocks in the aftermath of the block fire demonstrates it perfectly.

Oh by the way.

The far left:

Also the far left:

Damocles old mate, Corbyn was keeping the flame alive through decades of min-rebellions waiting for this very moment so you could piss on it.

Last edited:
radicalisation isn't just the easy IS target. It's all over this thread and social media and is equally fascinating and concerning. The bollocks in the aftermath of the block fire demonstrates it perfectly.

I wish the same could be said of this post. It's incomprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.