Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Davis is now under a cloud. The early election was mainly his idea and he was a prominent member of May's inner circle during the campaign.

i think davis would be the best option though. he seems quite good at speaking and getting his point across. boris is too much of a risk imo.

Gave the banks free reign, saw quantitive easing hit never seen before heights, oversaw a huge property bubble and let regulation go to shit.

I think you might find that some if not all of those were down to Ed making a Balls of it and I don't see how this short list is relevant to how left or right Blair was. Before anyone tells me I love the guy I agree with the poster who said he was a cnut albeit a shady thick one at that.

Keep reading the word coalition on here. Has that actually been mentioned, or is it a supply and confidence government? If it is a coalition, will there be DUP cabinet members?
As far as I can guess they will pass the Queens Speech, and just want to be informed on the fundamentals of the Brexit Negotiations. They will only vote against the government on red-line issues (so the Tories can forget social care provision and pensioner heating allowance changes).

You have no understanding of what's going on. The Labour party has to stand for social justice, if it ends up just being a kinder version of Toryism it fails itself but more importantly the people it's supposed to represent.

The party is re-invigorated and more purposeful than it has been for a long time and this election has shown that more and more people get it.

Just not enough to win an election.

not yet but the tide turned yesterday

worst election campaign maybe ever, biggest turnout in 20 years for labour and yet they still didn't come close to winning. its very hard to see how labour can win an election or get a majority, unless it moves to the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.