Post Match Thread: Kiev 1 - 3 City

Thought we played very well.
1-2 got a little nervy, and they were obviously enthused, but 1-3 should knock most of the stuffing out of them.

It's never a done deal though - they showed glimpses of how good they can be when their tails are up - and we still have to be wary of them. There are no poor teams at stage of the competition.

Joe proving once again how invaluable a great keeper is. Made at least two crucial saves tonight, and had they scored their early chance against the crossbar then things might have been very different. I think he has to play in the final on Sunday, but I suspect Willy in goal is already a done deal.

Silva just doesn't look the same to me anymore, he seems to have lost that spark he used to have. We played brilliant today though and hopefully we can replicate that performance against the dipper cunts.
strange game football and opinions i thought he was back to his brilliant best,

Absolutely buzzing after that performance. Every player put in a shift and dont we look so much better with Vinnie controlling the defence.
Special praise to Sterling he was amazing tonight, putting in a MotM performance and even his defending was top notch.
Kiev are no mugs at home and they looked so ordinary because we didnt let them play. Pellers proved his team selection on Sunday was justified.
Play like that on Sunday and we should be celebrating a nice win.

are you fucking dense or are you putting on some kind of act, look up chuffed and as far as the final is concerned it may bite us on the arse with the team selection, if you take the time to go to page one of this thread you will see its a point with a few posters

Why so aggressive?

Great performance tonight. We appear better suited to the Champions League this season than the EPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.