Post-Match Thread: Manchester City v Supersport United

NoahCity said:
waspish said:
NoahCity said:
Poor, was expecting more from Pellegrini.

Yep his plans should be in place now and we should be winning these games comfortably 4-0
we are hardly playing a very good team and lots of players looked so sloppy with their play. Almost no chances created. :(

You think I was serious ;)

its a Friendly

black mamba said:
urban genie said:
The game was nowt special but I think some on here should watch or re-watch pellers interview on the site the other day where he states to him the result is not the point of these games but to give the players time on the pitch especially the youth and to assess who will be used as his squad in the coming season.

Whilst i agree with you , i doubt whether the africans wearing City shirts in the crowd would ...

I agree they have paid their money and deserve entertainment and a result just like when we go to games home, away and abroad.

I just think some people thinking that performance is the shape of things to come really are being silly, we are a few days into the squad meeting the new coaching team I think we will have to be a little more realistic on what these first few friendly will be like while his vision takes shape I

On football manager I'd of won that 0-5+ easy!!! Fuck sake pellers, sort it out city!!

waspish said:
NoahCity said:
waspish said:
Yep his plans should be in place now and we should be winning these games comfortably 4-0
we are hardly playing a very good team and lots of players looked so sloppy with their play. Almost no chances created. :(

its a Friendly
I know you weren't being serious, but look at Bayern for example, sweeping teams aside like it's nothing. Clearly not everyone is rusty.

NoahCity said:
waspish said:
NoahCity said:

its a Friendly
I know you weren't being serious, but look at Bayern for example, sweeping teams aside like it's nothing. Clearly not everyone is rusty.

Bayern played a 4th division side... if we played Bury we'd probably win 6-0 too.

rastus said:
Very poor all round rusty performance.

550w_rustie_lee_1.jpg

NoahCity said:
waspish said:
NoahCity said:

its a Friendly
Unfair comparison as Bayern are on a different planet to us in footballing terms.

malg said:
NoahCity said:
waspish said:

its a Friendly
Unfair comparison as Bayern are on a different planet to us in footballing terms.
or how about Arsenal today? 7-0 win

So Arsenal are going to stroll away with the league on pre season friendly games, and if I ever see that second half team in the positions they were occupying playing in prem league game I will show my arse at the top of the street.

LoveCity said:
NoahCity said:
waspish said:

its a Friendly

Bayern played a 4th division side... if we played Bury we'd probably win 6-0 too.

From what i can see Supersport are far from the best side in africa ...... ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.