Post Match Thread - United (h)

I wouldnt say better - their tactics were directed at our obvous weaknesses - they didnt play great football in the sense it was pleasing on the eye but what they did do was very very effective.

Our football has taken a nose dive - too much side to side - not passing inbetween the lines, no presense in the box (Jesus annoymous again when it matters), no getting in behind in teh 18 yd area, no cut backs -but insrtead wew are STILL putting in crosses from outside the box)

Look at it this way - we only scored froma . set piece against a utd side who have been battered from open play a number of times this season already....we have lost our creativity somehow...
the other scary thing is if you looked at teh bench who would you say would change something......I wouldnt say any of them

Mahrez in my opinion is bang average
Foden - think he is a good young player but clearly pep doesnt think he is ready
GUndogan!!!! - not a chance . - he is here for a pay day (and its a long time i said that about a city player...

Cancello - certainly not better than walker.

Mendy - should be sold asap now he is fit.

I disagree on Gundogan but the rest is fine.

Maybe sack him then? Pep is a total waste of space and devoid of any ideas. We've been beaten off our rivals but come on get a grip
If you take out performances this season, we have under performed and are going backwards, if you find that acceptable good, I don't. I had to suffer for 30 years to see us lift a trophy again, and I want more, and so do our owners.
This team is finished, but is Pep and more importantly, does Pep want to rebuild us again?

A derby game is about passion and pride. The scum showed more hunger and desire, and to be honest completely outplayed us.

Pep needs to look at himself. Our tactics were very poor, and the players dropped their heads far too quickly.

Also his failure to inject youthful energy is annoying the hell out of me.

Some of our support is wank. Fuck off pep? Give your heads a wobble. Thank you pep for some of the best football we've ever seen.

This is the post match thread after a grim home defeat to one of the worst Man Utd teams in recent history, why not go and start your own "Thanks Pep for the great football in the previous 200 matches" thread?

Yet still well ahead of the scum. Calm your tits, pep will sort, 3 trophies to play for, 3 more than man too. Perspective dear boy
I’m as bad as the rest of us. Flying off the handle like a man on speed, thank you for adding a bit of calm to the aftermath. Yes3 trophies still up for grabs. I’m still pissed mind you and feel very glass half empty about this team we have right now.

Well that was utter wank. I was surprised at the amount of chances we were conceding in the first half even with our defence. There was no midfield protection at all. I am sorry but Fernandinho should be playing at CM more often than not. Forget about title, there is a genuine worry about top 4. We gave the rags just the momentum they needed. And as for CL, God save us.

Season is over for me. League gone. Cups not really much consolation. CL is a huge long shot with that team and another injury makes matters worse. Time for Foden to be given a run and Garcia surely has to get game time as well now. Pep needs to come up with Plan Bs. Too many teams are now working us out and too many times we have no answer. Lack of pace is killing us.

There is more chance of Ruiz Jnr saying no to a family bag of monster munch than us winning the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.