Post Match Thread - United (h)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by basokla, 7 Dec 2019.

1. homerdog

homerdog

He knows that VAR and PiGMOL have conspired in order to hinder us and help others. He is laughing in the knowledge that nobody can stop it happening.

dubblue likes this.
  2. Kokonut1307

Kokonut1307

I disagree on Gundogan but the rest is fine.

3. Keeper!

Keeper!

If you take out performances this season, we have under performed and are going backwards, if you find that acceptable good, I don't. I had to suffer for 30 years to see us lift a trophy again, and I want more, and so do our owners.
    This team is finished, but is Pep and more importantly, does Pep want to rebuild us again?

4. jollylescott

jollylescott

A derby game is about passion and pride. The scum showed more hunger and desire, and to be honest completely outplayed us.

Pep needs to look at himself. Our tactics were very poor, and the players dropped their heads far too quickly.

Also his failure to inject youthful energy is annoying the hell out of me.

5. IcriedwhenTueartleft

IcriedwhenTueartleft

This is the post match thread after a grim home defeat to one of the worst Man Utd teams in recent history, why not go and start your own "Thanks Pep for the great football in the previous 200 matches" thread?

Briggs1969 likes this.
  6. Dave S

Dave S

Reading some of these posts on here reminds why I never go on the match day forum!

homerdog likes this.
  7. citymad

citymad

I’m as bad as the rest of us. Flying off the handle like a man on speed, thank you for adding a bit of calm to the aftermath. Yes3 trophies still up for grabs. I’m still pissed mind you and feel very glass half empty about this team we have right now.

8. roy.or.r

roy.or.r

Well that was utter wank. I was surprised at the amount of chances we were conceding in the first half even with our defence. There was no midfield protection at all. I am sorry but Fernandinho should be playing at CM more often than not. Forget about title, there is a genuine worry about top 4. We gave the rags just the momentum they needed. And as for CL, God save us.

9. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

There is more chance of Ruiz Jnr saying no to a family bag of monster munch than us winning the CL.

super_city_si likes this.
  10. Briggs1969

Briggs1969

I see what you did there.

flook likes this.