KdB keep
Silva Going
Sterling sell too Spain
Bernardo shocking since Mendygate
Jesus keep
Mahrez keep
Gundogan Go
Otamendi keep only fit cb

Make no mistake that rag side is fucking gash and they could have won by more. Shocking tactics and performance. Pep needs to get a fucking grip and change things up before we end up in a top 4 battle. Not looking forward to the Leicester match on the 21st if things don't improve they will fucking spank us.

wasthinking about Leicester watching that....they will kill us if he doesnt change it....

too late for the season now btu id like us to re discover our form at least and make a decent show of it

Title race was over weeks ago, so I’m not even arsed what comes before us this season. Liverpool will beat our 100 points which will make it even more unbearable.
Might not fella they could take there foot of the gas knowing we’re out of the race

The cnuts at the PL will be laughing their focus off. With the assistance of the bent referees and VAR the dippers move towards their first league title in 30 years and the rags are seen to be relevant .

Great day for the media darlings but a terrible day for football.

Bent as fuck and blatant two fingers to the rest of football. Corruption wins hands down .

Give over.. we were shit. Nowt wrong with VAR, everything wrong with us.

Season is over for me. League gone. Cups not really much consolation. CL is a huge long shot with that team and another injury makes matters worse. Time for Foden to be given a run and Garcia surely has to get game time as well now. Pep needs to come up with Plan Bs. Too many teams are now working us out and too many times we have no answer. Lack of pace is killing us.

The carbon copy of Wolves game, nothing to do with defence and all with wasting chance after chance after chance.......The self belief is gone, we concede stupid goal like the second one and so on...........It is close to disgraceful how we surrender the title, but nothing is going our way, literally nothing......Right now I would be happy with FA Cup or League Cup, CL is unreachable for this team unless Pep turns to counterattacking game. Horrible feeling.....

Many players had a poor game today, but I'm singling out Angelino as my worst player. He just doesn't have any positive attributes. He always tries to play safe, invariably passing back to one of our CBs. I estimate two thirds of his passes are back. His defending isn't great. He's our youngest defender, and shouldn't be beaten for pace so often. And considering his first thought is for safety, he shouldn't be making mistakes - you just can't afford to in his position. His crosses hardly ever hit the mark. I'm looking forward to having Zinchenko playing there again. Maybe it was a mistake getting Angelinho back, even as backup, given Mendy's propensity for the treatment room.
Didn’t help that he faced probably one of the best defenders at stopping crosses in basaka. Still he was poor and the question is, will we ever be able to buy a top quality left back ? Weve been saying the same thing for decades.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.