Post Something Interesting

Whilst at 10 downing Street I was stood next to somebody who is an A lister, known world wide and was never off our screens morning, noon and night......
The one....
The only......

Sian Lloyd :)
Oh woooopeee doooo. I stood next to Stuart Hall, on the pitch at Maine Rd and I didn't feel a thing.

Rode, Bill. Yer can ride on a bike! We were part of the 'footfall' whose inadequacy led to branch closures, and we have the benefit of the cycle ride - and a cafe in the vicinity!
You have to remember that @Bill Walker is an hozzie, the nearest bank is also the bar, local store and flying doctor. It is 2 days away it is like idaho but more barren

While flying on Concorde to an important meeting with Potus (we ITKs call him that) I joined the mile high club by having sex with Kylie.
At the meeting, I agreed with Bill (POTUS) a plan to take out Osama and defeat Al Qaeda.
Came back on Britannia and debriefed No.10 before going on to invent the fast acting magnatron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.