Post Something Interesting

There are more people alive today than all the people who have existed previously, up to tten years ago. There is enough room in Texas/New Mexico to house the entire population of the planet, at the same density as San Francisco.

This massive tree in the middle of Brisbane gives me the creeps.
Theres some huge fruit bats hanging in it.
It's like a horror film.

received_818947265458560.jpeg

Up until Victorian times, men and women were segregated in church. Women sat on the north side of the aisle, men on the south. The system broke when more and more influential men decided they wanted to sit with their wives.

However, it is still the custom at weddings for the groom to take the south side and the bride the north.

Not a lot of people know that! Not even people who direct Jane Austen adaptations.

"I've never been to Hull. True story.

I went once. I was surprised at how not shit it was. Preconceptions eh?

I lived in Burnage as a boy and 1 day, in about 1965 my uncle came to take me out for the day on the train. He took me to Hull prison to see my cousin, Denis, who was in clink for burglary. To this day, those are the only times I've seen Hull and Denis. True story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.