Post Something Interesting

I once had sex with 3 different women in one day
all seperate occasions
from just after midnight
afternoon
and evening.
Girlfriend in the morning, before she went to visit her Gran.
Other girlfriend at lunchtime after a pub visit.
Barmaid from the same pub after her shift had finished as she was giving me the eye at lunch.
Barmaid in the morning.
Girlfriend when she came home.

Girlfriend in the morning, before she went to visit her Gran.
Other girlfriend at lunchtime after a pub visit.
Barmaid from the same pub after her shift had finished as she was giving me the eye at lunch.
Barmaid in the morning.
Girlfriend when she came home.
so girlfriend in the morning
and barmaid in the morning?
put it order

I wasn't bragging btw in my initial post
just summert that came to mind when i read this thread

I once had sex with 3 different women in one day
all seperate occasions
from just after midnight
afternoon
and evening.

I did the same but it was less impressive than yours because I only managed two. In order to solidify this in your mind, it was the day we played Arsenal at home and the ref killed the game by sending off Boyata too early.

Ha this thread has turned into the BM version of the Trivento wine advert… the one with the blokes bragging about their achievements around a table. I don’t think the advertisers could easily knit some of the posters contributions into their script. All in all, reading these posts is making me feel mightily inadequate.

I did the same but it was less impressive than yours because I only managed two. In order to solidify this in your mind, it was the day we played Arsenal at home and the ref killed the game by sending off Boyata too early.
under mancini that game
i vaguely remember being annoyed dedric got sent off

but if i was going for the treble later in bed
it wunt of put me off that much
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.