Potential for Serious Violence

City hooligans...hahaha...what a fucking disgrace to our club you are...the same as all other hooligans from every other club...your not really fucking bothered about our club...just a selfish, dim, uneducated bunch of fuckwits really...the possible impact on the club & other fans is not really on your radar is it?...fucking he'll did you get past junior school or what?...the type of so called fan that should be banned from every ground in the country untik you get past puberty...what an absolute load of bollocks...total cowards as well...if you were really up for a ruck you sign up & fuck off to Afghanistan where you'd be shitting your pants in a live fucking situation...one day, if your lucky, you might mature a bit & realize that the real combat is on the pitch....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1189453_cops_in_cup_clash_warning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... sh_warning</a>

RockawayBeach said:
City hooligans...hahaha...what a fucking disgrace to our club you are...the same as all other hooligans from every other club...your not really fucking bothered about our club...just a selfish, dim, uneducated bunch of fuckwits really...the possible impact on the club & other fans is not really on your radar is it?...fucking he'll did you get past junior school or what?...the type of so called fan that should be banned from every ground in the country untik you get past puberty...what an absolute load of bollocks...total cowards as well...if you were really up for a ruck you sign up & fuck off to Afghanistan where you'd be shitting your pants in a live fucking situation...one day, if your lucky, you might mature a bit & realize that the real combat is on the pitch....
real combat on the pitch ask petrov and robinho about that. as for me if any red shite wants to attack my club they can fuckin have it and hopefully nobs like you will be stood next to them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/fila-vintage/fila-vintage-vilas-court-tracksuit-top-navyredwhite-2036099-375555-630598.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/fila ... 630598.php</a>

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

OxBlue said:
Bilboblue said:
How little you know.......

WTF do you know about fighting? get back to the land of little people (;-)

wish I could mate!
keep yer ears open for a ticket for next week for me, love to be there when we knock them out, speaking about the game that is...........

There'll be tons of mither,first night derby in years and they've got 6500

Anyone writing united's following off as from london/ireland/wales will get a shock tomorrow,i do sometimes wonder if the average age of posters on here is 14 :-)

Hope everyone going gets home safe and enjoys it!

Damocles said:
Mrs_Mancini said:
i think you have the?potential for a dictionary :D

And I think that you have the potential for grammar lessons.

Somebody once told me my grammar was shit..

So I told them their grandad was a cnut

projectsky4 said:
This is quite serious to be fair, it's kind of like the kindergarden school trip for them all, you just wonder who's going too get lost. And whether the teacher remembers the register and they remember their packed lunches.

Dont worry, they'll all have their mum's mobile number on a post-it note inside their sock!!

stanman said:
Damocles said:
And I think that you have the potential for grammar lessons.

While we are looking at grammar. From the MEN article a quote from the police..

''Greater Manchester Police is very experienced at policing football matches and this game will be no exception.'' exception to what? It's (the GMP's) experience? And can you be very experienced or isn't experienced enough?

i8rags said:
RockawayBeach said:
real combat on the pitch ask petrov and robinho about that. as for me if any red shite wants to attack my club they can fuckin have it and hopefully nobs like you will be stood next to them.

Yawwwwwwnnnn.....have another cider kid...& get someone to tuck you in...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.