Potential for Serious Violence

Got my 18 megapix camera and a couple of 4 gig cards at the ready for full sensor shots of all the action. Should get some great stuff with a resolution sharp to the point of showing the odd wart on a nose. Could make a load of cash selling to the papers. Will probably let the club and police have the rest as they will probably be a bit interested as well.

Bossman Blue said:
Got my 18 megapix camera and a couple of 4 gig cards at the ready for full sensor shots of all the action. Should get some great stuff with a resolution sharp to the point of showing the odd wart on a nose. Could make a load of cash selling to the papers. Will probably let the club and police have the rest as they will probably be a bit interested as well.

Grass

Re: Potential for Seriouse Violence

werenotreallyhere said:
'MIB's, Moston 'Rats', 'Red Devils'...................has City actually got a group with a name these days? Or just the one off Guvnors that has never been added to?

Yeah, the Robinho Haters.

There's fuckin' loads of them. All poised at their keyboards ready to give it large. Propah Nawty!

They used to be known as the Ireland Critics... before becoming the Tevez Is a Waste Of Money Mob... but I expect them to morph into another irritating crew in the not too distant future!

Blue Smarties said:
The Rochdale/Lboro etc train is going to be mayhem. :)

As long as they clear up the mess by the morning; I've got a Coding Theory exam to get to.

Spot on our Bellers and SWP are going to give them rag full backs some proper digs to the sides and then Carlos will give em the knockout punches. All over in 90 minutes.

Kula Sheikher said:
I seem to remember Birmingham getting all excited about what they were going to do, a while back with their 'Zulus' reunion bollocks and their fat, middle aged warriors got a bit of a serious twatting.

I thought Birmingham was propa nawty! They were game as even got in the South Stand until one rozzer chased em off. Anyway I agree that you need to keep your wits about you if you are in groups of 4 less, had a fair few run ins on the way back to town. Generally if you look for it you will get it. On the pitch or off it they are going to get it.
Going to change my name to Danny Dyer.

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Blue Smarties said:
Feel sorry for the small minority of rags who get the train from Rochdale/Lboro/Other places down the line... they're going to be getting a train full of City fans! Feel so sorry for them.... NARRRTTTTTTT.
Sometimes when City are away me and the missus go to town for a few, obviously the rags are usually at home. We train it back to Mills Hill which i'm sure is the Rochdale/Leeds line and there's usually loads of rags on it.

Flying over tomorrow from Belfast City airport to Speke Airport (no its not and never will be ruined liver airport to dead beatle airport), and it could be interesting.
As tomorrows game was scheduled to be the rags home game (date wise), I am expecting to see more rags than normal en-route, and as a lot of the Blues from over here had already booked flights, days off etc for two weeks ago fewer Blues than normal, but ah well, the Paddies with brains will give a good account of ourselves against the rag vermin no mater what the odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.