Potential for Serious Violence

Blue Smarties said:
Well lads we knew it was coming, the MIBs are apparently 'up for it' and I've been told they've even organised their own transport so they don't go into the away end coach area.

barn_682x400_917324a.jpg

school_bus.jpg

is the guy just left of center and standing up and about 6 or 7 rows back Rio 'camelmouth' Ferdinand????

Didsbury Dave said:
Damocles said:
They're proper lads are supposed to be going into town together about 3pm. Having a few beers, meeting up then marching into Mary D's, getting there before our lads do

Bet £100 this doesn't happen.

Our "lads" don't go in Mary D's for a start

EXACTLY... and UTD's know that...

Blue Smarties said:
KarlTheBlue said:
violence over a game of football, pathetic.
Some ''football fans'' just need to grow up.
Some people need to know when it's a piss take.

Some people need to know when one word is required:

Clarkie? :p

Citycitytid said:
Damocles said:
They're proper lads are supposed to be going into town together about 3pm. Having a few beers, meeting up then marching into Mary D's, getting there before our lads do

Bet £100 this doesn't happen.

The last time i ever went in Mary D's were the last Derby and you had to show your Season card/city card upon entry. I should imagine they will do the same thing.

Yep, even when I went there to watch the away derby in September you had to have some proof you were a Blue, so even the local reds weren't allowed to watch it there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.