Potential for Serious Violence

Citycitytid said:
richcity said:
fuck it, everyone gets a kicking at some point in their lives, it will never stop me going to a match, you just keep your head down and walk home, i have gotta walk to town on my own after the match but hey hoo all in the love of city
but i really do hope everyone gets home alright though :)

Stop making yourself sound a shit house there richcity....i've seen you enough to know your the type of guy to shoulder barge past a bunch of Utd fans without giving a fuck. In fact at the same time, probably screaming out city songs.
haha im not, im just saying everyone gets a kicking at some point coz the thread is annoying

I imagine there will be a few police helicopters out tonight so if there are any sizeable mobs of United or City for that matter they will be spotted.

Tonight will be the biggest police operation seen since we moved stadium. Aside from the cops, City wouldn't let them just take over the place anyway. That is not to say that there will not be any trouble as in my experience United have many little shits who follow them (as do City). I would be surprised though if stories of them marching to the ground actually happen. Unless people are going to the match with their kids they should stick to their normal plans and remember this is a City home match.

If any of you lot seriously think that is Uniteds firm, then you most certainly will be in for a shock. Their old heads are out, so be careful.

Amargo said:
If any of you lot seriously think that is Uniteds firm, then you most certainly will be in for a shock. Their old heads are out, so be careful.
heard the same myself, so keep your wits about you!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.