Potential for Serious Violence

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

Damocles said:
Hooliganism is for teenage wankers wanting to look hard, and 30 something wankers who want to look young.

If they want to fight, then let them fuck off somewhere else and do it. I'm happy to beat them on the pitch and that's it. There are fucking disgrace to our club, and to our game.

Totally agree 100% here Damocles, couldn't of put it any better myself.

Football hooliganism is a joke I don't understand it at all or the bases of its exsistance. Pathetic the lot of them including our fans that fight, just watch the game whats the need for fighting at all its disgusting.

Re: MIBs are up for the Semi & organised early transport...

C1TY4LIFE said:
Damocles said:
Hooliganism is for teenage wankers wanting to look hard, and 30 something wankers who want to look young.

If they want to fight, then let them fuck off somewhere else and do it. I'm happy to beat them on the pitch and that's it. There are fucking disgrace to our club, and to our game.

Totally agree 100% here Damocles, couldn't of put it any better myself.

Football hooliganism is a joke I don't understand it at all or the bases of its exsistance. Pathetic the lot of them including our fans that fight, just watch the game whats the need for fighting at all its disgusting.

Unfortunately, quite often, the teenage fools turn into 30 something fools who then encourage the next batch of teenage fools. Pathetic Jeremy Kyle fodder.

Every time before a derby we get the 12 year old hoolies who think the football factory was a true to life documentary.

gangerolv said:
are the guvnors still active?

Probably not mate, hooliganism doesn't exist in the form it used to. Most trouble nowadays is little scraps if anything. The old days it used to be organised and they used to fight away from the crowds.

inbetween said:
gangerolv said:
are the guvnors still active?

Probably not mate, hooliganism doesn't exist in the form it used to. Most trouble nowadays is little scraps if anything. The old days it used to be organised and they used to fight away from the crowds.

Oh how wrong you are. Hooliganism is still very active, it's just that the Police are making it harder and the hooligans are going to more lengths to have their fights.
Plus it is not reported like it used to be. City V Stoke last year and it was kicking off all over Beswick, Bradford and Town. Nothing got mentioned in the press.
Burnley are always up for it, Huddersfield have a little crew still, Rochdale Bury to name but a few. Nowadays they seem to go under the name of the edl, but the majority of them are fotball hooligans.
All scum in my opinion whichever club the show their allegience to.

Sky Blue said:
Mike Parry's enjoying himself...

2vcug08.jpg

Porky! Love it.

p.s. No to violence, please. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.