Potential for Serious Violence

Young_TomO said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Get a dick. Grow some balls. Smoke a joint. Get a girl. Get a life.

All decent alternatives to playing hooligan.

All scum.

All hurt innocent people.

All obviously deficient in some form or other.

I always enjoy the paradox of the usual gobshites moaning about how boring football is now and how we're treated like scum yet the same self toss balls usually glorify hooligans and the like.

deary me, some people may get caught up. Ask a football lad if you know one, ask him what he says about 'who' they like to go after.

Not defending them, but you make out like there worst than a sex offender
If anyone intentionally or in this case unintentionally hurts a baby because they wanna run riot in a public town center, then yes up their with sex offenders.

allan harper said:
Young_TomO said:
deary me, some people may get caught up. Ask a football lad if you know one, ask him what he says about 'who' they like to go after.

If anyone intentionally or in this case unintentionally hurts a baby because they wanna run riot in a public town center, then yes up their with sex offenders.

Exactly. They might not have targeted a baby but they're happy to fuck one over if it gets in the way of their pathetic game of soldiers.

There's a war on, if you want to play soldiers then fuck off and join the army.

Young_TomO said:

I've seen this put afew times and it's completely irrelevant who they "go after", people do get caught up in trouble whether they want to or not. If you go consistently for any length of time it's impossible not to. I was with my younger sister when the rags broke through the fence at the CC semi final, you think they would have distinguished me from "a football lad" (hahaha) or someone who sits at the game with his family? Of course they wouldn't have, I'd have been hit if they could have got to me. If people want to fight because of football let them fuck of to a deserted industrial estate and kick the shit out of each other, they'd be doing society a favor, and leave the people with more than one brain cell to go to the football and cheer on their team.

There is always going to be potential for serious violence at a derby, especially in the evening but if they are locked in for 20 - 30 minutes and the blues ushered along / cleared out the area so they're isn't those waiting around for them to come out we can easily avoid a repeat of last season.

TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:

Exactly. They might not have targeted a baby but they're happy to fuck one over if it gets in the way of their pathetic game of soldiers.

There's a war on, if you want to play soldiers then fuck off and join the army.
Thats it though TMQ, put anyone of them on the frontline and they'll be pissing in their combats within 2 minutes flat. I would too, but then again I don't hang about in a pack-like group of twats, jumping up and down with my arms at 45degrees, beckoning someone for a fight then getting the daintiest of slaps in before running back to said pack of twats. On another note too, put the same pack of twats in with those Serbia fans the other week in Italy, and just like being on the frontline, they will piss their pants within 2 minutes flat. Thats hooliganism at its most violent, and whilst i'm not glorifying it or agreeing with it, if you're going to do it at all at least do it 'properly'. They make me piss the hooligans over here, as essentially all they are is little boys trying to be big men.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Young_TomO said:

I've been smacked twice at football. The first time I was 14 and on my own.

You might want to live in the real world mate, that's the one Danny Dyer doesn't narrate.

I know plenty of 'lads' by virtue of where I grew up and a few relatives, they're all ugly, thick as pig shit and obviously have little cocks. Sorry mate but it's true.

and i know plenty as well, and certainly woudlnt go out to hurt innocent people. nor are they all as you put it to do with danny fucking dyer.

Yes they must be pig shit, infact one of my mates who does it is a manager for a certain bank, is he 'thick' somewhat doubt that. And all tiny cocks haha, PUFF

Young_TomO said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've been smacked twice at football. The first time I was 14 and on my own.

You might want to live in the real world mate, that's the one Danny Dyer doesn't narrate.

I know plenty of 'lads' by virtue of where I grew up and a few relatives, they're all ugly, thick as pig shit and obviously have little cocks. Sorry mate but it's true.

and i know plenty as well, and certainly woudlnt go out to hurt innocent people. nor are they all as you put it to do with danny fucking dyer.

Yes they must be pig shit, infact one of my mates who does it is a manager for a certain bank, is he 'thick' somewhat doubt that. And all tiny cocks haha, PUFF

I've always seen fighting as being quite gay to be honest. It just seems like an excuse to touch another man's body whilst he touches you without having to concede to any sexual feelings of desire you might have.

It's all sexual, I'm certain of that.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Get a dick. Grow some balls. Smoke a joint. Get a girl. Get a life.
All decent alternatives to playing hooligan.

All scum.

All hurt innocent people.

All obviously deficient in some form or other.

I always enjoy the paradox of the usual gobshites moaning about how boring football is now and how we're treated like scum yet the same self toss balls usually glorify hooligans and the like.

Ironic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.