Potential for Serious Violence

howfen blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
An old favourite, the Rag equivalent of one of those "Where's Wally?" pictures.
So, can you spot him. Where's Legohead?
For a bonus point, can you spot the obese rag apparently having a furtive wank under his sheepskin coat?

2r59rft.jpg

For another bonus point, which rag and his mate had a number one hit with 'Brimful Of Asha?"
ionneu.jpg
is the brimful of asha guy next to the lad with a programme in his back pocket next to the woman in pink??

who is the lazy **** havin a sleep on the stair way?

i heard lego head has a new job:
lego-head.jpg

i was stood right by lego head and snorlax at that game and they was just all mouth when we pushed forwards towards them they done nothing. btw ide like to know when this lego head got a few smack at said bus stop did his head fall off?

Probably a daft question but why are the bellends kicking off with an empty section of the ground?

You so called 'blues' make me sick sometimes! The m.i.b's are a force to be reckoned with, they are also an organised unit with inside intell second to none.

At the 2-1 cc semi final, they saw straight through our 'top boy's' who were all disguised as parents and grandparents with small children, who were in fact not small children, but the midget branch of the blue crew.

Shit! Did i just say midget? Please say i'm still 'allowed' to do this nowadays?

Glazers_Wallet said:
i have found some video footage of lego head and his MIB's
BEWARE THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN! ft HARCORE HOOLIGANS MIB ULTRAS!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4LAIJM7Lvc[/youtube]

"i found some footage" come on you know you made this video!!! class anyway. Can someone please tell me the score with these 2 in the pictures on the previous pages, the asian guy and that fat cnut in the black? What happened?

rickmcfc said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
i have found some video footage of lego head and his MIB's
BEWARE THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN! ft HARCORE HOOLIGANS MIB ULTRAS!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4LAIJM7Lvc[/youtube]

"i found some footage" come on you know you made this video!!! class anyway. Can someone please tell me the score with these 2 in the pictures on the previous pages, the asian guy and that fat cnut in the black? What happened?

well i cant explain it in words..... so here is some footage from the semi final.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38eCaEkI8w[/youtube]

Compiled from various sources on here, the legend of Legohead goes like this . . .
He was giving it the big 'un to the blues throughout the game, until one of the City fans started calling him "Legohead" and it spread like wildfire. He got verbally ripped a new one. He then got the hump and told the police he was being 'racially abused'. Even the Old Bill laughed him off. He and his fat mate were among a few who had a bit of handbags with the coppers at the end.
Then he got a slap outside at the bus stop, trying to keep his head down while surrounded by the people he was giving it large to a few minutes before.
Later, the police issued his picture in the Rogue's Gallery of troublemakers from the game and he was identified as being from that famous Mancunian suburb of Birmingham. Turned up for his police interview with an Asian solicitor who told him "do not speak to these racists".
Oh, and apparently he is the "catcher" while his fat mate is the "pitcher"

2vcug08.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.