Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

And if Ortega hadn’t of dwelled on the ball it might have been a lot quicker than that.
The butterfly effect. 2 seconds less, the ball may have been a yard to the left/right, Haaland may have been 2 yards further back in a slightly different position.... you catch my drift. It happened and history was re-written.

He can ask all he wants in all numbers of roundabout ways but football fans have long memories and it will be a long time before the majority of city fans will forgive never mind forget. The booing will continue for a good while yet and this final is too big an opportunity to pass up. Booooo!!!
So.... you would prefer to say bollocks to what Pep, Gundo et al think. Poznan to get the players up all day long imho.

I’ll boo Fuckin pep if he doesn’t play Rodri again haha
My view is that if pep and the team don’t want us to boo then we should respect that. It’s all in the past for me now. The current head of uefa likes us and we won the case so there’s nothing more to answer on that case. The premier league on the other hand…….

Im not booing for 1 second, made my mind up before Pep said that. Its pointless now.
The Premier League is much the bigger issue now not UEFA .
Indeed.

At this point there is absolutely no benefit to booing the anthem. City and UEFA are now (strained) allies by all accounts, Ilkay has indirectly said it doesn’t help the players, and Pep has come straight out and said we shouldn’t be doing it any more.

The booing does nothing at best, and hurts the club and players at worst.

Booing has become more of a “Fuck City” than “Fuck UEFA” at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.