Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

Im going to start another thread, I think people should just fold their arms in disgust at UEFA!

....Its an organic thing, the booing is a result of what has happened over the years, people will do what they feel rather than be orchestrated into something, told to stop doing what theyre doing. Boo or poznan, who gives a damn, its all protest at UEFA. At least lets all do the same thing, the natural thing.

The players.

They don’t want us to boo.
The players and Pep have alluded to this a few times the last couple of years.

Why would we not want to give the players the best chance to perform as well as they can?

Us boo’ing (even though it was funny for a long time) in my view, has now run it’s course and the players would much prefer what we did at Wembley than 1 minute of booing bringing their mood down.

Everyone is expecting us to boo … so let’s just for once give our wonderful players the best chance possible, do the Poznan and then let out the loudest chant of “CITY CITY CITY” ever, and who knows we might score after 11 seconds instead of 12?

Love it, just a shame us tv viewers wont see it because the camera will do the usual close up of the players on both teams while the jingle is played

I think if it was ever going to stop, it would be fitting if it was this particular game. Just pure positivity and the Poznan.

Go back to booing next season. Not that they need it, but it would get the players pumped up even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.