Poznan instead of booing of Champions League anthem at the start!

Fucking happy clappers.....UEFA are cnuts, tried their best to destroy us, keep fucking us over with dodgy decisions and keeping us out of their 'club' . Never, ever forget that. They deserve to be mocked merclessly.

Remember Real Madrid, remember the booing, then remember possibly the best half of football ever seen in a sky blue shirt?

Booing didn't affect that performance, it won't affect our performance in the final.

I'll be booing the fuck out of the anthem on Sat night. Hopefully 20,000 will follow suit.

The UEFA anthem is a copied edit of Tony Britten's interpretation of George Frideric Handel's work. It was knocked-off by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Academy of Saint Martin in the Fields Chorus. Know your enemy. Also, download it because UE-thief-A said we can't...

BOOOOOO - and Poznan?

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Une grande réunion
Eine grosse sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Boo the fucking jingle.

Billions worldwide will hear how we feel about the corrupt cunts.

The players and Pep know why we do it. If anything it will fire up the siege mentality.
Seems so strange to me that people will pay more than 1k for a uefa game only to then boo the jingle as apparently they hate the competition/organisers so much?

Personally I don’t think we should boo but instead chant city throughout.

Fucking happy clappers.....UEFA are cnuts, tried their best to destroy us, keep fucking us over with dodgy decisions and keeping us out of their 'club' . Never, ever forget that. They deserve to be mocked merclessly.

Remember Real Madrid, remember the booing, then remember possibly the best half of football ever seen in a sky blue shirt?

Booing didn't affect that performance, it won't affect our performance in the final.

I'll be booing the fuck out of the anthem on Sat night. Hopefully 20,000 will follow suit.
This.

100% correct Dave.

Sadly some City fans have short memories.

The best thing about the Poznan is it exposes the tourists, jcls and away fans in our end so we can keep an eye on them for the rest of the game. The tourists and jcls laugh and join in eventually, the away fans pretend they're on their phones doing something more interesting or start doing something more brazen.

Seems so strange to me that people will pay more than 1k for a uefa game only to then boo the jingle as apparently they hate the competition/organisers so much?

Personally I don’t think we should boo but instead chant city throughout.

People are paying to watch City.

That doesn't mean we should forget or forgive UEFA for what they've done to the club and to the fans.

If it wasn't for the independent CAS jury and the 2-1 verdict in City's favour, the club would have been fucked over by UEFA. The fact that City had no choice but to go to CAS to prove it's innocence is testament to how desperate UEFA were to destroying City, aided by their European cartel clubs.

Fuck UEFA!

People are paying to watch City.

That doesn't mean we should forget or forgive UEFA for what they've done to the club and to the fans.

If it wasn't for the independent CAS jury and the 2-1 verdict in City's favour, the club would have been fucked over by UEFA. The fact that City had no choice but to go to CAS to prove it's innocence is testament to how desperate UEFA were to destroying City, aided by their European cartel clubs.

Fuck UEFA!
But those people have long gone from uefa. It’s the competition the players and club crave the most. I understood the booing when the cartel were running the show but after the super league fiasco uefa is a different animal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.