poznan next season

Bring it back. It energises the stands and the players on the pitch. He new players should enjoy it.

i hope we can bring it back, best thing to be seen in the PL, players love it, vinny in particular... I still watch the old utube clips from a season or two ago.

Wigan / bolton / blackburn away, looked fkin tremendous.

At Bolton away I was in the corporate box main stands, as soon as our fans did the poznan everybody in the box looked amazed, it looked brilliant from were i was. The nuetral fans in the box even said score again please then we can see it again !

Perhaps do the poznan everytime we score a third goal, which im sure we will see a lot of next season.

A forward bounce would look really good, just need a song to go with it, something along the lines of the "ballotelli song" chanted at the same time.

One day we will get our own singing end, might come soon at CL or cup games, would be good if even just that section did it....

trevorriley said:
i hope we can bring it back, best thing to be seen in the PL, players love it, vinny in particular... I still watch the old utube clips from a season or two ago.

Wigan / bolton / blackburn away, looked fkin tremendous.

At Bolton away I was in the corporate box main stands, as soon as our fans did the poznan everybody in the box looked amazed, it looked brilliant from were i was. The nuetral fans in the box even said score again please then we can see it again !

Perhaps do the poznan everytime we score a third goal, which im sure we will see a lot of next season.

A forward bounce would look really good, just need a song to go with it, something along the lines of the "ballotelli song" chanted at the same time.

One day we will get our own singing end, might come soon at CL or cup games, would be good if even just that section did it....

^

hows this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocOGKxy7onU[/youtube]

this for pre match warm up-skip to 0.40

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODlPxhbGF8[/youtube]

great first video, imagine the rags faces if we did that at the start of the game in September !

Just hop our stadium wasnt built by the same lot that built frankfurt stadium !

When opposition team names are read out in big games, if we're ever four or more goals up in a game...let's all do the Poznań!

Would only have to do it a dozen or so times a season, rather than after very goal like we did the first time round where we rinsed it and some got bored then it started to look shit as loads weren't joining in.

The problem with the Poznan was that other fans started doing it. That combined with the fact we did it far to often as others have stated (after every goal) so it got rather stale. If we could get something similar I would definitely be up for it

The trouble is in this country supporters can not think of their own way of supporting their team, therefore they often ride on the back of mimicking the opposite supporters,hence support is often the best at grounds near where the away end is. To be honest I think it's a load of bollocks, all the good ultras abroad think of their own ideas and have an end that does not always bounce off away support.

When we did the Poznan as proved, the other fans tried half hearted to take the piss, it failed miserably and no more than when the rags tried it.

It's up to us to bring the Poznan back correctly as was done and looked fantastic, probably done to often is true, but it defo needs to be brought back, bollocks to what other supporters try !

What ever we try in our end, say forward bounce, opposite support will try to copy. It's up to us the best supporters in the land to "show them how it's done" .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.