poznan next season

Defo up for the return of the Poznan next season. Wouldn't work at kick off though coz too many people leavi ti to the death before takin their seats. Maybe first corner against or somfin like that. It would be great it EVERYBODY got up and done it for a full minute or so .

blue b4 the moon said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Crap, I'm going to have to buy a new sports bra then?

Pics of you bouncing around or nobody will believe anything that you post ever ;)

Bluemoon230989 ← middle-aged male

Are you sure you want pics?
:oo

Bluemoon230989 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Crap, I'm going to have to buy a new sports bra then?

Pics of you bouncing around or nobody will believe anything that you post ever ;)

Haha threw me a curved ball with the sports bra comment.

I need to have a sit down ;)

blue b4 the moon said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Haha threw me a curved ball with the sports bra comment.

I need to have a sit down ;)
And a cold shower.

BRING BACK THE POZNAN!!

Anyone else thinking we should do the poznan vs Newcastle?;-)

First home game of the season so why not!
It's best if we do it when team sheet is getting read out before k.o, that way atmosphere will be cracking all game coz' everyone would be up for it (hopefully)!;-)

be great to do the poznan for the first game and get things going, just as team sheet was announced would be good but problem is stadium only ever two thirds full as everybody still having a pint !!

Would have to be done at some other point but getting crowd to do it would be hard.... Im defo up for it though..

If in the future we ever get our own section then we could get the poznan going again, do it for longer and more in time like the polish did.

As a 62 year old fart,I must admit that I do enjoy the Poznan,especially once it starts in the South Stand and onto mainly the East Stand.Although on crutches and not particularly mobile,I can still wave my crutches about,whilst sitting down,which is my own contribution to this wonderful sight.
Please boys and girls,give it another shot,as we know by now how much the players love it.

Good lad oakiecokie , if ever enthusiasm was needed there we have it. Lets all do the Poznan !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.