poznan next season

If we get a couple of goals up against Newcastle Im sure we'll see the Poznan again! Cant wait!

Much disappointed poznan didn't start when we went 3up against Newcastle, nobody was up for it round me.

Some guys started doing it in front south stand 116 last season then it got going, please try again. Also kippax corner get it going.

I'm sure the new players would love it.

Love it. Love everything about it. BRING BACK THE POZNAN!

So what if teams take the piss? If we own the joke, then it shouldn't bother us.

I always watch old videos of the Poznan. Miss it. Also, not gonna lie, I like the idea of the front Poznan, or "Nanzop" haha

Yes a front bounce would be good, looks fantastic when done correct.

Some might be put off again with Cardiff trying to take the piss doing the Poznan but I thought they just looked a load of twats.

Couldn't agree more, would look class with a forward bounce and the new vinny song.

If we could start off by chanting the vinny song where drinks are served to get it going. Surely that would be better than having a bet or piss !

Well the Poznan was good at the derby.... Should try and keep it going in the next few games if we want it to kick off again!

Yes was good to see the Poznan and I bet it pissed the rags off !

Think when we go three up it should be standard procedure......

People just need to turn around and try and start it off . It spreads like wild fire but it just needs a few to attempt to get it goin . Be brilliant to do it against b Munich .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.