Pozo

I mean even if he did make videos to go along with his posts who cares? It's not like he's going to profit off them, or he's leaving a thousand links to his 2nd rate blog.

Does it matter who makes the video's as long as they are City video's keep on posting them please, some of them are very good.

Re: Pozo can better Messi

LEDC said:
Ovo said:
I think there should be a limit as to how many threads one person can start with the word dude in and a link to a YouTube video in.

would be a good idea if the moderators or the one in charge create a sub forum just with all the members of the first team, another for EDS. so if anyone want to write about any player of City will know where to write about it. That is the easiest way to avoid 3 or 5 threads about the same player. Is just a suggestion.

Yep,a great suggestion.

It will make for easy reference,keep the place tidy and help stop attention seekers.

Re: Pozo can better Messi

FantasyIreland said:
LEDC said:
Ovo said:
I think there should be a limit as to how many threads one person can start with the word dude in and a link to a YouTube video in.

would be a good idea if the moderators or the one in charge create a sub forum just with all the members of the first team, another for EDS. so if anyone want to write about any player of City will know where to write about it. That is the easiest way to avoid 3 or 5 threads about the same player. Is just a suggestion.

Yep,a great suggestion.

It will make for easy reference,keep the place tidy and help stop attention seekers.

And more importantly, keep them away from the rest of us.

Absolutely nowt wrong with posting videos whatsoever. Saif's posts are more interesting than many people with 10k+ post counts or people who've been here for donkeys so I say keep it up lad.

Good thread topic, this. The Messi comparison is a bit far fetched so let's not get carried away, but I've seen young Pozo a few times and been very impressed each time. Him and Lopes are the best talents in the EDS and hopefully we are developing them properly (I have real worries about the way we've been running our EDS!).

I see Suarez might be off to Barça. To be honest I'm not overly concerned about that as I've seen him a fair few times now and not ever been overly impressed with him.

But I like your threads mate. The videos are good and the topics are positive. I think some very experienced posters of this forum could take a lead out of your book. Just stop saying "dude"!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 am --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
FantasyIreland said:
LEDC said:

Yep,a great suggestion.

And more importantly, keep them away from the rest of us.
Shit idea.

This is the Bluemoon Forum for "All City related discussion here" so it belongs in here.

Saif1994 said:
What a talent this dude is. He's better than Messi was at 17 and he's probably the best forward who is 17 years old in the world now! Fast forward 6 years and he could be winning the Ballon D'or in a City shirt! Our future looks bright.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-EIND7tyI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

What do you guys think? And for goodness sake its not my video and I'm not promoting it!

wow this guy looks amazing, our very own jem, lets hope he matures and improves even further. Most importantly if he is a start that he does this with City

Last I heard he had an ankle op at the end of last season, and was hoping to be back for pre-season. Any news?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.