pre derby nerves?

Ive been wishing it was monday already since last monday. Hate derby build ups, cant concentrate at work, home, anywhere. Pain in the arse.

I'm thinking of not even watching it. Its clearly the FA's year for Fergie's retirement present. Already seen it on the cards with their last big matches this season. Just hope we don't get someone like Yaya or Kompany red carded, which is almost a guarantee.

I have never really been nervous just excited because i used to expect to get beat anything else was a bonus but now i am nervous because i expect us to win so yes i am nervous lol

having to have a few beers this weekend to calm me down. incredibly nervous, always am. wont touch the nerves i had for the derby at home last year though, immense.

stimo said:
having to have a few beers this weekend to calm me down. incredibly nervous, always am. wont touch the nerves i had for the derby at home last year though, immense.
That's very true actually. I've heard a lot said about this being the start/end of the season depending on the result but I'm sure the league was never won in December. At least Piss-can told us so last season.

i'm not even that nervous like the OP said when you compare both team sheets ours is the much more stronger. Just hope we don't opt for J.Garcia to play he looks a bag of nerves. We just need to stop playing tippy-tappy football on the edge of the box and penetrate their defence and we should be alright. I'd personally play an attacking 4-2-1-2 formation. Here's the team I'd go for: Hart, Zab, Komps, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Nasri, Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:14 pm --<br /><br />i'm not even that nervous like the OP said when you compare both team sheets ours is the much more stronger. Just hope we don't opt for J.Garcia to play he looks a bag of nerves. We just need to stop playing tippy-tappy football on the edge of the box and penetrate their defence and we should be alright. I'd personally play an attacking 4-2-1-2 formation. Here's the team I'd go for: Hart, Zab, Komps, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya, Barry, Nasri, Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.