Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

It was OK imo. Service got slower and slower, as promised prices were same as in the stadium, screens for the scum game very good (we can’t blame them for the lucky twats winning). Need to hang the DJ (as someone once said..). The big advantage is getting a tram at 12 that’s not dangerously overcrowded and having a few pints within 5 mins walk of the turnstiles. I’ll try it again I think. Interesting that Soriano was bothered enough to come and have a look for himself, I couldn’t get close enough to ask him why some of the bars had run out of Asahi…..
I hope the music wasn’t as loud as it was in SS3!

Yeah beer £6 plus pepsi £3.15 then minus 2 x £5 vouchers - somehow got charged £1. The bar staff couldn't work it out either just shrugged their shoulders. It was ok but like a previous poster said, like having a beer in the trafford centre. Think the previous poster thought that was a positive though, not sure.
That's because you couldn't use the vouchers in the same transaction. So your beer was £6 minus £5 voucher = £1 owed. Pepsi £3.15 minus £5 voucher= nothing owed.

you don’t have to be a FOC for that.
I’ve always hated not being able to have a conversation without bellowing down someone’s ear.
I didn’t go because I predicted earlier in the week they’d play defining cheesy music and stupid fan games like that shitty Box Park. Why do organisers of everything assume that people need someone else’s choice of loud music all the time? If I want listen to music I’ll play my own or go to a gig of my choice. If I go to the match I want to chat to my mates and maybe watch another game or hear the team news.

And I certainly don’t want some cheeseball blaring out at me to fucking sing a song. Did they do that shite too?

Yeah beer £6 plus pepsi £3.15 then minus 2 x £5 vouchers - somehow got charged £1. The bar staff couldn't work it out either just shrugged their shoulders. It was ok but like a previous poster said, like having a beer in the trafford centre. Think the previous poster thought that was a positive though, not sure.
£5 off your beer with the voucher so you owe them a £1. The other voucher covered the Pepsi but change not given against a voucher. Think that is how it works so if you are only going to have a soft drink the £5 entry fee is a rip off.

I didn’t go because I predicted earlier in the week they’d play defining cheesy music and stupid fan games like that shitty Box Park. Why do organisers of everything assume that people need someone else’s choice of loud music all the time? If I want listen to music I’ll play my own or go to a gig of my choice. If I go to the match I want to chat to my mates and maybe watch another game or hear the team news.

And I certainly don’t want some cheeseball blaring out at me to fucking sing a song. Did they do that shite too?
Wasn't as cheesy as city square. But the DJs were getting stick for playing music over the Southampton game, which they soon shut off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.