Pre-Match at the Co-op Live

I honestly dont know what people expect, this forum over time just seems to be a whinge fest! You tell me anywhere which has 2500 people that doesnt involve a queue for the bar.

We got in for 12 got served easily as time went by it got busier and queues grew same as they would in the ground or anywhere else. Why cant we just appreciate the extra facility we have until the main fanzone opens rather than try to find fault with things.

I honestly dont know what people expect, this forum over time just seems to be a whinge fest! You tell me anywhere which has 2500 people that doesnt involve a queue for the bar.

We got in for 12 got served easily as time went by it got busier and queues grew same as they would in the ground or anywhere else. Why cant we just appreciate the extra facility we have until the main fanzone opens rather than try to find fault with things.
Pretty much every gig venue now.

Serving alcohol fast to a crowd with money to spend is not beyond the wit of man in the modern era. We are charged at the football as customers and should be treated as them.

Similar experience as we also got in early, only thing I would say is that one of the bars at the far end wan’t serving and was about 1:30 until another bar up there got extra staff to reduce queues. Considering it was the first event we enjoyed it and expect they will add more bar staff in future to minimise the queues.

I didn’t go because I predicted earlier in the week they’d play defining cheesy music and stupid fan games like that shitty Box Park. Why do organisers of everything assume that people need someone else’s choice of loud music all the time? If I want listen to music I’ll play my own or go to a gig of my choice. If I go to the match I want to chat to my mates and maybe watch another game or hear the team news.

And I certainly don’t want some cheeseball blaring out at me to fucking sing a song. Did they do that shite too?
Cheesy music, yes, lots of Abba for some reason. Forced sing a song yes a little bit. But to be fair it didn't last long because they were told to STFU when the Southampton match restarted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.