Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTEgio Picasso Aguero, post: 8902692, member: 63349"]That's what i'd go with too[/QUOTE]

Really don't think zabba can be anywhere near ready! The problem with the 2 ferns in the middle is both are not great passers of the ball meaning we will struggle to get the ball into the front 4! We might have to play nasri in there with 1 or the other if we still aren't in front come 60mins!

Why is the job now to finish 2nd? Yes Pellers screwed us pretty well with his Crystal Palace lineup and the resulting loss to Juve but we still have a shot at winning the group. IMO its the only way we get out or the first knockout round.
The job is to finish 2nd, because we must ensure qualification first and foremost which means setting up not to lose. We get a point and then qualifying will be in our hands if we can beat Sevilla at home.

I think it's a bit harsh to blame Pellegrini for the loss at Spurs when we had so many players out. You lose that many players, see the breaks go against you in a game, and then go chasing a game, you can get hammered.

Hart; Zabs, VK, Otamendi, Kolarv; Fernandinho, Fernando; Navas, Nasri, De Bruyne, Aguero

I'm not sure what Silvas level are at and I'd rather have him 100% for the weekend. Sterling should come on for Nasri at some point and let KDB run the middle.

I am pretty shure MP won't throw Zaba so quickly in a tough away cl game, Sagna has had a good run of solid performances since the start of the season, no reason to bench him.
Kompany is still uncertain for tomorrow, so we should expect the same back four that played on saturday.

[QUOTEgio Picasso Aguero, post: 8902692, member: 63349"]That's what i'd go with too

Really don't think zabba can be anywhere near ready! The problem with the 2 ferns in the middle is both are not great passers of the ball meaning we will struggle to get the ball into the front 4! We might have to play nasri in there with 1 or the other if we still aren't in front come 60mins![/QUOTE]
They have to win this so unless they get an early goal, I can't see them packing the defence.

De Bruyne, Sterling and Aguero should bet chances on the counter

We played well against West Ham and were unfortunate to lose, we were excellent first half against Spurs and the goal right on half time totally changed the game, we go in 1 up and we win that game (agreed we were shite second half by the way)

We'll win this game quite handsomely in my opinion, weve not suddenly become a poor side overnight and Yaya being out, as good as he is, will be a blessing in disguise in these European away games.

Really don't think zabba can be anywhere near ready! The problem with the 2 ferns in the middle is both are not great passers of the ball meaning we will struggle to get the ball into the front 4! We might have to play nasri in there with 1 or the other if we still aren't in front come 60mins!
They have to win this so unless they get an early goal, I can't see them packing the defence.

De Bruyne, Sterling and Aguero should bet chances on the counter[/QUOTE]

Same applies to us marvin so could be a very cagey first half! Just don't want to see us throwing points away from a winning position again!

I'll be in London unfortunately. Any suggestions as to where would be a good place to watch the game?

Goal.com reporting that hart, vinny, silva should all be fit for wednesday! Really do hope so

hart

Sagna
vinny
otemendi
kolarov

nando
diniho

kdb
silva
sterling

aguero

bench
willy
nasri
zaba
demi
navas
roberts
evans

would be very confident if we can get this team out!

Roberts isn't in CL squad mate, not even B list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.