Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart and Kompany back, Silva and Zabaleta potentially ready to start/come off the bench... this should see a return to winning ways.

We were taught a lesson by Juve, were unlucky against West Ham (but picked off) and were dreadful defensively against Tottenham. Ideally Mangala is back as well because a return to Kompany and Mangala, with Hart behind them should see us have much more defensive stability.

Silva, Zabaleta and Toure all involved in the open training session this morning at the CFA. No Kompany or Mangala, though.

If silva is not 100% fit he should be no where near the game tomorrow but Pelegríne will gamble with playing him because priority is champs league for the club!

I think Silva will play. I imagine we'll line up like this:

Hart
Sagna
Demichelis
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

I think Silva will play. I imagine we'll line up like this:

Hart
Sagna
Demichelis
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Bit worried about starting Toure assuming he is not suffering any more than bad cramp in his hamstrings.

He is critical if available on Saturday as its likely we will need some of his magic to bust Newcastle open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.