Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Roberts really not eligible to play any part? He tweeted yesterday that he was ready for the Champions League. Someday get Geoff Shreeves over there to break the news to him...

Is Roberts really not eligible to play any part? He tweeted yesterday that he was ready for the Champions League. Someday get Geoff Shreeves over there to break the news to him...

I think Roberts was referring to the UEFA Youth League in his tweet.

If anybody wants to watch the EDS, KO is at one, so it's probably finished just before 3. Plenty of time to take a free bus (017) that has a stop in between the big and small stadium, to take you to city centre in about 15-20 mins. Best get off at Gero Park and walk north for about 5-10 min. to Alter Markt for a few beers, food and catch some songs, and back again with the bus (either 007 from Alter Markt or 017 from Gero Park). Transport is free when showing your ticket. That's all I figured out on the internet.

Bit worried about starting Toure assuming he is not suffering any more than bad cramp in his hamstrings.

He is critical if available on Saturday as its likely we will need some of his magic to bust Newcastle open again.

It might make more sense to start with Fernando and Fernandinho, to give us a solid base in midfield and allow Toure more time to recover. I'm sure Toure will start though.

It might make more sense to start with Fernando and Fernandinho, to give us a solid base in midfield and allow Toure more time to recover. I'm sure Toure will start though.
I reckon you are right but I wouldn't want him having to be subbed off early again and not right for Saturday.

We need to start with 11 fit players as difficult as that appears to be at present and hope they do the job because its a game we have to win for many reasons.

Is that Thierry Ambrose in the bottom right picture?

Would make sense I guess with Iheanacho and Bony both out.

CQEF1BZWsAA7rOL.jpg

I would expect Ambrose to be with the squad and even have a reasonable chance of some involvement. I don’t think he has been ripping up trees at EDS level but we only have Aguero as a fit striker and he has had a knock already. Striker options beyond Aguero are basically Sterling or Silva out of position or Ambrose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.