Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Sagna Demichelis Otamendi Kolarov
Fernando
Silva Fernandinho Toure De Bruyne
Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Evans, Garcia, Navas, Sterling, Roberts​

I worry about our left side tomorrow...Herrmann is rapid with an eye for goal and can see us being caught out if Kolarov bombs forward all match.

Think sitting back a bit more and playing on the counter attack will be best....But then we've never done that in europe aha.

I worry about our left side tomorrow...Herrmann is rapid with an eye for goal and can see us being caught out if Kolarov bombs forward all match.

Think sitting back a bit more and playing on the counter attack will be best....But then we've never done that in europe aha.

Aha

Pelle forgot his passport but just made it 10 mins before the flight .
That means, we will come from behind and bag 3 points just before 10 mins :)

They will rescue a point, probably a 2-2 draw. Though I won't be surprised if we lose.

we will make borussia look like barca, wouldn't be surprised at all. CSKA last season looked like barca at times against us

What's the story with our Captain?

Said he was fine a couple of weeks ago and now physio saying he is out until after the international break at best.

Nasri who trains and is now declared unfit just another in a long line of bewildering stories.

Bony clearly still on compassionate leave but they say he has a knock FFS.

This has quickly become a joke of a season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get smashed tomorrow and on Saturday as well.

What's the story with our Captain?

Said he was fine a couple of weeks ago and now physio saying he is out until after the international break at best.

Nasri who trains and is now declared unfit just another in a long line of bewildering stories.

Bony clearly still on compassionate leave but they say he has a knock FFS.

This has quickly become a joke of a season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get smashed tomorrow and on Saturday as well.
Injuries have wrecked a fantastic start, but none are long term. They are all projected to be back next month

I think you are exaggerating a bit

All we have to do is avoid defeat tomorrow, and beat Newcastle by 1 goal and we'll be back in business again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.