Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big European teams like Bayern etc play in joke leagues where they can rest players and win. We rested Sterling and Silva at Palace, but you can't rest too many in the Premier league or you will lose. See Spurs game. Changed team, get heavily beaten

Had to read this back 2 or 3 times as I couldn't believe what you said!

It's far from a joke league. Ok, they have an elite club who will win most of the titles so you could argue it's a boring league but a joke league? Wow.

IMO most of the clubs nearer the bottom of the bundesliga are twice as strong as the club's near the bottom of the PL. Boring perhaps, depending on what you like, but no way is it a joke league.

It's far from a joke league. Ok, they have an elite club who will win most of the titles so you could argue it's a boring league but a joke league? Wow.

IMO most of the clubs nearer the bottom of the bundesliga are twice as strong as the club's near the bottom of the PL. Boring perhaps, depending on what you like, but no way is it a joke league.
agree bundesliga is far from joke league.

With that bag of shite currently top I would suggest the prem is the joke league. I don't think it is as strong as the media or some would have us believe.

With that bag of shite currently top I would suggest the prem is the joke league. I don't think it is as strong as the media or some would have us believe.

to be honest, i think the media has even stopped saying its so strong, they just say it's really 'exciting' nowadays. the quality fell out of the prem about 3 seasons ago, we should walk it this season. if we do remains to be seen.

I'd be tempted, and it wouldn't surprise me if Manuel went with it, to play 3-5-2. We can bring Zab in and should look strong.

Also Silva and Sterling were injured, that's why they never played at Palace.

Our standards have risen, anything less than a trophy a season is now failure, not just getting 40 points. Things change, and so has the club. A loss tomorrow in the CL doesn't assert any confidence in us having improved in the competition a single bit since we first walked into it. Rock bottom for us is going out our group, losing our lead(which we have) and possible losing it further.

Of course ultimate rockbottom is a place Im sure we'll never end up, but to our current standards its really close.
Sorry mate, that just reads very raggisg. Anything less than a trophy a season is classed as failure! WeAre entitlted to win nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.