Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry pal... No idea what you're on about ?!?

Uncle Joe once accused a City side of finding yet another way of conceding a goal after he thought he had seen every possible option, both as player and manager. I have thought for a long time that City would be just the team to find a fourth way of providing a result to a football match! (I'm a great fan of Surrealism, honed over seven decades of watching City!!)

this game and Newcastle game are must win.

International break after.

I wouldn't play Silva, Vinny, Zab, Hart, Yaya or Aguero against Monchengladbach.

We need them fit and firing for the PL and there is no need to rush them back for this game.

---------------- Willy -----------------
BS --------- MD ---- NO ----------- AK
------------ Fern --- Nando-----------
Navas ----------- KDB ----------- Nasri
------------------ Sterling--------------

Those players are more than good enough to get the 3 points and if Pellers makes us play on the counter, like in Rome, it should be a comfortable win.

THE WEATHER IN MÖNCHENGLADBACH :