Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

rapidCT said:
rapidCT said:
CC1 said:
Just post a pic wearing your current shirt - or your scarf - anything to prove your point & shoot him down in flames!! ......you do own something blue? Or are you a new fan? Even that's allowed if you admit it. :)
There are 3-4 users who constantly said I am a rag troll. So me, in my stupidity, I ve putted a picture (romanian national team, Rapid and City - t-shirts and scarfs) on an old facebook that I don t use any more - yes, I know- is very childish of me, but I hate being cal a rag or a new fan going for glory (I get it enough in romanian sites). Of course they said it s a new facebook page even though you can check it. I m a City fan since Dunne was the captain. Hope everyone will stop with this rag thing. https://www.facebook.com/rapidCT1
I sure ain t the biggest City fan, as my first team is Rapid Bucharest, but I ve been on Main Road a couple of times (not yet on Etihad) and I do buy scarfs, t shirts and things. I hope I do count as a fan now. :)
Don't let them worry you mate, we get a fair few united trolls on here and they get pretty tiresome.

beast said:
rapidCT said:
rapidCT said:
There are 3-4 users who constantly said I am a rag troll. So me, in my stupidity, I ve putted a picture (romanian national team, Rapid and City - t-shirts and scarfs) on an old facebook that I don t use any more - yes, I know- is very childish of me, but I hate being cal a rag or a new fan going for glory (I get it enough in romanian sites). Of course they said it s a new facebook page even though you can check it. I m a City fan since Dunne was the captain. Hope everyone will stop with this rag thing. https://www.facebook.com/rapidCT1
I sure ain t the biggest City fan, as my first team is Rapid Bucharest, but I ve been on Main Road a couple of times (not yet on Etihad) and I do buy scarfs, t shirts and things. I hope I do count as a fan now. :)
Don't let them worry you mate, we get a fair few united trolls on here and they get pretty tiresome.
So I am right, we do need/have Mossad and SS on this site. :))

FantasyIreland said:
Etihad Dave said:
Hope Kompany sorts his head out for this.

Still think we'll win.

Its his fitness that needs improving,through injury,thats what is causing the mistakes......why you think that has something to do with his head I have no idea?

He needs to stop trying to beat 2 or 3 players right outside our box, I think that's what he means.

Can anyone confirm if we've taken the small/medium/full allocation for this game?

1,500/2,200/3,000?

Ta very muchly..

Both teams have concerns going into this. Our bad spell can't be underestimated. We clawed Chelsea back without key players and then just ran out of steam when Yaya and Nasri then were unable to play. Aguero takes a while to get up to speed, as does Kompany. We've drawn with Burnley from 2-0 up. Drew with Everton from 1-0 up (not a bad result). We've managed to just about beat Sunderland. We've lost to Boro and Arsenal.

Chelsea aren't in great form. Liverpool battered them by getting in their faces. Bradford fought back and exposed their weaknesses and this on the back of a not too distant loss to Spurs who also got at them. I think that shows quite clearly how we should play. We need pace, we need attacking players but we also need someone to sit and stop Chelsea from playing successfully on the counter.

Dodge said:
Can anyone confirm if we've taken the small/medium/full allocation for this game?

1,500/2,200/3,000?

Ta very muchly..

3000 taken, sold out in two days at 11,000, much conjecture of how many of those tks kept by City for Corporate Partners, my guess about 200 syphoned off.

Mad for it!!!

rapidCT said:
CC1 said:
rapidCT said:
In march, when my two boys are going to be born, I am going to send you a picture with us 3 with City t-shirts. A few days ago I bought them some t-shirts, bodies and stuff from city shop; you get to choose the year of my t-shirt (home/away). Untill then, leave me alone with all this rag thing. Since I joined this site, I even see the RAG word in my breakfast.

Just post a pic wearing your current shirt - or your scarf - anything to prove your point & shoot him down in flames!! ......you do own something blue? Or are you a new fan? Even that's allowed if you admit it. :)

Then. I will hold my hands up and apologise. Welcome

supercity88 said:
Both teams have concerns going into this. Our bad spell can't be underestimated. We clawed Chelsea back without key players and then just ran out of steam when Yaya and Nasri then were unable to play. Aguero takes a while to get up to speed, as does Kompany. We've drawn with Burnley from 2-0 up. Drew with Everton from 1-0 up (not a bad result). We've managed to just about beat Sunderland. We've lost to Boro and Arsenal.

Chelsea aren't in great form. Liverpool battered them by getting in their faces. Bradford fought back and exposed their weaknesses and this on the back of a not too distant loss to Spurs who also got at them. I think that shows quite clearly how we should play. We need pace, we need attacking players but we also need someone to sit and stop Chelsea from playing successfully on the counter.

So basically what you're saying is were fucked :)

chris85mcfc said:
supercity88 said:

So basically what you're saying is were fucked :)

In a roundabout way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.