Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

Bluep*ss said:
HolisticJim said:
Trevor Sinclair said on talk sport this morning that Ivory Coast had been knocked out of the ACON and was available for the weekend. Is this correct because I can't find any confirmation ether way.

If this was said - it is SHITE - Cameroon play Ivory Coast on Weds. K.O. 1800hrs. - 3rd match in the group stage.
Cameroon need to win - for Yaya and Bony to be coming home BUT I cannot see either playing for City on Sats.,
so its fair to say we are all Cameroon fans on weds

we are struggling for an inform midfield holding player , fernando is usually OK against mediocre opposition , but he is out of his depth against good sides. Vinny isnt back to his best yet , but i would give him a run in defensive midfield against chelsea , (the position he started with us) , and start with Mangala and MDM at the back , with Vinny just in front ,it would make a solid defensive formation.

Bluep*ss said:
Kompany is King said:
Be good if City win, without the need to play Yaya . Would shut a few media mouths.

The media will then have to change its tune -"City not won away - without Yaya - since April "

Who cares whether we win with or without Toure? He is a contracted member of our squad last time I checked. How is Chelsea's record when Matic doesn't play?

jimmygrimblesboots said:
we are struggling for an inform midfield holding player , fernando is usually OK against mediocre opposition , but he is out of his depth against good sides. Vinny isnt back to his best yet , but i would give him a run in defensive midfield against chelsea , (the position he started with us) , and start with Mangala and MDM at the back , with Vinny just in front ,it would make a solid defensive formation.

If we are playing a 3 man midfield and fernando is not the holding midfielder then it has to be mdm! Great reader of the game good in the tackle and keep good possession of the football give him a runner in front to be his legs ie diniho and another ball player lampard that should be fine with navas, sergio and merlin up top.

.........................................................hart..................................................

Zabba.................................vinny......................mangala..............clichy

.............................................................mdm...........................................

navas.................................diniho......................lampard.....................

.................................................................................................silva.....

.............................................aguero...................................................

rapidCT said:
mosssideblue said:
rapidCT said:
Told you you are just an average hater. Are you following me? Do you see rags everywhere? Do you hear rags songs or voices? You are just a joke of a man.

Funny, you never come out and answer any accusation of being a Rag. So I will try and make it easy for you.

ARE YOU A RAG? now the answer is Yes or No, hopefully that should be straight forward for you.
In march, when my two boys are going to be born, I am going to send you a picture with us 3 with City t-shirts. A few days ago I bought them some t-shirts, bodies and stuff from city shop; you get to choose the year of my t-shirt (home/away). Untill then, leave me alone with all this rag thing. Since I joined this site, I even see the RAG word in my breakfast.

Just post a pic wearing your current shirt - or your scarf - anything to prove your point & shoot him down in flames!! ......you do own something blue? Or are you a new fan? Even that's allowed if you admit it. :)

inbetween said:
Expecting a draw from this one and it is quite simply because Mourinho knows how to get results that matter. They aren't going to risk going for it and they know that right now we can't score for peanuts. All that matters to Mourinho is that their hardest game for the rest of this year is this one and getting a draw will mean they go one game closer with the hardest out of the way.

They will lodge up in the middle as usual, expose our diabolical play out wide and it will huff and puff into a nothing game. Beyond us not scoring they will just try and steal the game with a goal on the counter or similar whilst we are desperately trying to win the league in what is really just another game of many to come. The smarter team will always win and at the moment we are not playing smart in any shape or form, we are playing desperately, out of control and just frustrating ourselves.

For those mentioning our defence, forget that, we haven't scored in 2 games now and next up is virtually best defence in the country. I am not worried how many Chelsea might score, I'm worried just how we will score. We haven't put more than 2 against Chelsea for years and really can you see them opening up to allow us to have chances?

Sorry, but losing an 8 point lead, proves that isn't true. It's a tired old cliche, put out by the media.

I get the feeling reading and listening to a few Chelsea fans they are worried about Cahill's form and are considering Zouma to come in.

Either way the Chelsea defence at the moment isn't great if you ask me, 4 goals against Bradford, 5 against Spurs for example this month!

It's must not lose for us though and for that I want us to play out a draw and go from there, 5 points is attainable, if Chelsea win its all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.