Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are forgetting too easily how diabolical we've been lately. No matter who Chelsea have missing, we seriously need to up our game and start taking our chances in front of goal

waspish said:
Chippy_boy said:
Clattenburg drawing up his plans to even things up as we speak.

Yep I didn't want him to banned spotlight would of been on him now MOANinho will park the bus

He was going to do that anyway mate. 0-0 would suit Mourinho nicely so his gameplan was always going to be let us have the ball, sit deep and hit us on the break. Torres/Nastasic/Hart style.

chris85mcfc said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
So is there still a chance he may miss sats game?

There is literally no chance that he will be playing on Saturday

There is a chance. They could appeal and win the appeal on Friday.

I agree this is very likely not happening, but it's not technically impossible. They could appeal and they could win.

Chippy_boy said:
waspish said:
Chippy_boy said:
Clattenburg drawing up his plans to even things up as we speak.

Yep I didn't want him to banned spotlight would of been on him now MOANinho will park the bus

He was going to do that anyway mate. 0-0 would suit Mourinho nicely so his gameplan was always going to be let us have the ball, sit deep and hit us on the break. Torres/Nastasic/Hart style.

Maybe.. We don't make any howlers defensively we will win

Chippy_boy said:
chris85mcfc said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

I agree this is very likely not happening, but it's not technically impossible. They could appeal and they could win.

Oh yeah not impossible, but the chances are incredibly slim

Arguably more chance that Yaya will be back for the game than Costa playing :)

Chippy_boy said:
chris85mcfc said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

I doubt they will appeal and risk him getting more games and missing the cup final.

Jullarkey said:
I think people are forgetting too easily how diabolical we've been lately. No matter who Chelsea have missing, we seriously need to up our game and start taking our chances in front of goal
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.