Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we need to play clichy on the right to counter the pace of hazard and play kolorov left back i love zabb but his lack of pace could cost us .for me it would be vinny demi clichy and kolrov with the two ferns and milner in front of clichy silva left dzeko and kun up top.

birchwoodgingerste said:
i think we need to play clichy on the right to counter the pace of hazard and play kolorov left back i love zabb but his lack of pace could cost us .for me it would be vinny demi clichy and kolrov with the two ferns and milner in front of clichy silva left dzeko and kun up top.

Hazard moves around the field a lot, switches flanks, attacks the middle etc. No need to drop Zab, Kolarov's form has been shit and Clichy has been superb.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just seen the 'Rewind' on the OS - CFC 1 MCFC 4. And the infamous Clive T with the whistle. Let history repeat itself, Crapps! Oh, wait a mo', we ain't got no history.

Brought back some memories. Was in with the Chelsea that game. Was trying not to get sussed and then the 3rd went in,
and i could contain myself no longer. Good job it was easy to move in those days.

birchwoodgingerste said:

There's not a cat in hell's chance we will set our full backs up in such a suicidal manner.

Clichy and zab will play in their favoured positions.

We'll be happy with a draw. You need to win and we need not to lose.

You score first and you'll win possibly by two or three goals as we go looking for an equaliser. We score first and Mou will shut up shop almost immediately. The mistake at the Etihad won't be repeated.

Enjoy your day at our place, but not too much...

flying to malaga saturday am for a bit of winter sun :) , anyone know of any bars in Benalmadena area which wont be full of rags and chelski ? The costa del sol supporters club is in mijas costa ,calahonda , but its a train and bus ride away. Usually go in the Old Duck sports bar in arroyo de la miel to watch matches ,but is there a bar in either Benalmadena/Torremolinos/Fuengerola area , owned by blues ?

Zolas Right Boot said:
We'll be happy with a draw. You need to win and we need not to lose.

You score first and you'll win possibly by two or three goals as we go looking for an equaliser. We score first and Mou will shut up shop almost immediately. The mistake at the Etihad won't be repeated.

Enjoy your day at our place, but not too much...

Fat chance of a 2 to three goal win for us.

You haven't dropped a point at home all season we are playing at our lowest ebb all season and despite the likely unavailability of Ces and Costa history shows we are more up for the battle against full strength sides than weakened sides.

You will start firm favourites rightly so and I expect us to lose and lose relatively easily.

Of course anything can happen but we are piss poor at the moment and have been stuttering all year.

Despite the fact we are three points worse off than this time last year we had some belief at home at least that we were not going to be undone.

We have lost too many games already for my liking and havn't had the cutting edge and swagger and mental strength needed.

MP's record against Mou is pretty average to say the least.

birchwoodgingerste said:

Kolarov??

were playing Chelsea mate.......

It's set plays that worries me vs chelsea, they have 11 goals in the premier league from set pieces(not including pens). Apart from our CB's, Fernando is the only other 6ft+ starter. I think for this reason Kolarov starts and maybe Dzeko. Lampard and Jovetic are 6+ but I imagine they'll be on the bench, neither are great in the air anyway.
Chelsea have Their CBs, Ivanovic, Matic, Drogba/Remy & Mikel(probable starter if Fabregas is out?)

Also they aim their goalkicks for Ivanovic like we used to with Micah, And I can't imagine Clichy beating him at all.

FantasyIreland said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Kolarov??

were playing Chelsea mate.......

Think he's not feeling well mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.