Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zubrman said:
With regard to Lampard, did he not state when he first signed for us that he wouldn't play against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

I would say its more likely a reason he did sign for us.

We're going to batter the chav bastards, easy 3-1 win.

Pressure on, we'll rise to it.

..........................Hart........................
..Zab.........Vince..........MDM.......Clichy..
.................Fern...........Fern.................
...Navas.............Jovetic.............Merlin...
.........................Sergio.......................

I will take a draw now but I can see this game being a proper let down for the neutral.

Jose for me will setup to play out a 0-0 draw and consolidate that 5 point gap.

Told everyone ages ago, Maureen is a pussy in big games. Not only will tomorrow cost him but MUFC and Arse will take points off him for being negative in big matches - the guy lost his edge years ago.

"Were going to get hammered " is the consensus, without Yaya, and Nasri, we only have Silva, and he will be marked out of the game, is all I'm hearing, from the like of Robbie Savage etc.... For me, it's got draw written all over it, a must win game for us, not for them, will we be gung ho and get stung with a sucker punch or two? Or will Pellegrini pull a tactical ace out of his sleeve?
If anyone saw the Liverpool v Cheslsea game this week, Coutinhio ghosted through on several occasions with quick footwork, Aguero and Navas take note, running into the box at speed might return some dividends! and with extra time played, it might be a matter of wearing them down until they crack in the 2nd half from fatigue and coming home with a sneaky win.

hart

zabba-kompany-mangala-clichy

milner-fernando-fernandinho

silva-aguero-jovetic

i know that we've been poor in the last couple of games and people on here believe they will hammer us but my god how much i want us to rip them and show that fucker moaninho that he is not so fucking special anymore so because of that i predict a 2-1 win!!!! Go Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.