Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrownPointBlue said:
Question :
Would you trade Dzeko for Costa......yes or No.
No because it would be a big stain on our reputation as he is right now for chelsea. He fits right in with chelsea and mou's image though. Don't want a player like him near the squad. So NO to stampy.

And yes back to match.. hearing good news about Nasri. Hope he's able to come on as impact sub for this match.

I think for this game we really need to up the intensity, Chelsea were very uncomfortable against Liverpool. I would play a slightly deeper defensive line and be all over them in midfield.

The return of the Marseilles Maverick could not come soon enough. Is it ahead of schedule? Either way, I am sure that he is raring to go.

My, how he's been missed!

qo7s02.jpg

Don't know about anybody else, but I thought that was one of Pellegrini's best press conferences of the season. He was clear, sure-footed, firm when he had to be, almost breezy at times. I'm a bit worried about tomorrow but that gave me a better feeling about it.

coleridge said:
The return of the Marseilles Maverick could not come soon enough. Is it ahead of schedule? Either way, I am sure that he is raring to go.

My, how he's been missed!
qo7s02.jpg
Massively underrated player for his ability. Him and Silva are a crazy duo and should be unstoppable with Aguero there especially with a weakened chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.