Status
Not open for further replies.
CityFan94 said:
4-4-2:

--------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Clichy
Milner---Fernando---Fernandinho---Silva
-----------------Aguero---Dzeko-----------------

We need to go and win this game. Let's prove we're the best team in the country.

Go 4-4-2 and put Chelsea's defence under pressure. We could go defensive, but I don't think we're a good counter attacking team at all. We simply haven't got the pace on the break to hurt top teams.

Remember Chelsea are without Costa and have a half-fit Fabregas, this is our chance to beat them and go 2 points behind.

I definitely think we're capable of winning this game and that, realistically, we have to win to win the league.

Without Yaya and with Nasri on the bench at best, we dont have many midfielders who are particularly strong at keeping the ball and linking up play. Only Silva, and Chelsea will pay him special attention. You might add Lampard but he's not going to start, particularly if we play two strikers.

Its not going to be the type of team that puts together 20+ passing moves and dominates possession. Its going to be a Roma type performance. Chelsea will have plenty of the ball.

We will need the extra body in midfield.

paulchapo said:
The moaning crying one will have them fired up for tomorrow in an ''Us against the world'' bollocks. Pellegrini has to tell the lads to remained disciplined,don't dive in and give Hollywood Clattenburg an excuse to red card them. If Vinny and Sergio get their pre injury form back i fancy us for at least a draw.

That's Daily Mail horseshit. If a game like this doesn't have them already fired up, there's something seriously wrong with them.

CityFan94 said:
4-4-2:

--------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Demichelis--Clichy
Milner---Fernando---Fernandinho---Silva
-----------------Aguero---Dzeko-----------------

We need to go and win this game. Let's prove we're the best team in the country.

Go 4-4-2 and put Chelsea's defence under pressure. We could go defensive, but I don't think we're a good counter attacking team at all. We simply haven't got the pace on the break to hurt top teams.

Remember Chelsea are without Costa and have a half-fit Fabregas, this is our chance to beat them and go 2 points behind.

I definitely think we're capable of winning this game and that, realistically, we have to win to win the league.

Plays right into their hands.

We need to hit them on the break not be susceptible ourselves.

Our CM isn't good enough at playing forward thinking possession football without Yaya. The only games we've won without him are when we've played a more counter attacking game -Roma away and Munich at home. The games where we've dominated - Arsenal H, Burnley H, Boro H - we have lost to quick counters

Onto the important matter of boozers. My research shows a couple of options but best is Courtfield "Where To Drink-
The pubs near the ground can be quite partisan, so I would recommend getting a drink somewhere on the journey there. A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters. This pubs serves real ale, offers hot food, but both at what can be described as 'London prices'. Gordon a visiting Newcastle fan adds 'there are quite a few pubs on the Kings Road that are okay as long as you don't break into a chorus about your team!'. Alcohol is available inside the stadium, however for certain fixtures the Club opt not to sell any to away supporters, so don't bank on it!"

Late checks on Nasri, Mangala. Please God, let's Nasri be fit :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/January/Samir-Nasri-and-Eliaquim-Mangala-doubts-for-Manchester-City-ahead-of-Chelsea-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... elsea-game</a>

disco dawson said:
Onto the important matter of boozers. My research shows a couple of options but best is Courtfield "Where To Drink-
The pubs near the ground can be quite partisan, so I would recommend getting a drink somewhere on the journey there. A number of away fans drink in the pubs around the Earl's Court area, which is only a couple of tube stops away from Fulham Broadway station. The Courtfield Tavern, which is almost opposite the main entrance to Earl's Court Tube Station, is a particular favourite with away supporters. This pubs serves real ale, offers hot food, but both at what can be described as 'London prices'. Gordon a visiting Newcastle fan adds 'there are quite a few pubs on the Kings Road that are okay as long as you don't break into a chorus about your team!'. Alcohol is available inside the stadium, however for certain fixtures the Club opt not to sell any to away supporters, so don't bank on it!"

It was dry last season

cibaman said:
disco dawson said:

It was dry last season
We should all ensure we are properly tanked up before entering then!

lasereyes said:
paulchapo said:
The moaning crying one will have them fired up for tomorrow in an ''Us against the world'' bollocks. Pellegrini has to tell the lads to remained disciplined,don't dive in and give Hollywood Clattenburg an excuse to red card them. If Vinny and Sergio get their pre injury form back i fancy us for at least a draw.

That's Daily Mail horseshit. If a game like this doesn't have them already fired up, there's something seriously wrong with them.

No it is MY horseshit. Of course they will be fired up as i hope we will be and as we all should be for every game. You can say what you like about moanalot but he can motivate and will look for every angle to gain them the smallest margin which could prove decisive. I am waiting for him to put Clattenburg under pressure tomorrow with his ''The ref's and world are against us we never get any decisions'' bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.